ADVERTISEMENT

“IF” we get good news on Friday & Monday....

Sorry gang

It was really good BBUK like you’ve never seen him...

The gif shows up in the message I compose, but when I post it, it’s gone!!!

Anyone help a poor boy out... cause you got to see this BBUK dance...

AlohaCat

tenor.gif

Sorry gang

It was really good BBUK like you’ve never seen him...

The gif shows up in the message I compose, but when I post it, it’s gone!!!

Anyone help a poor boy out... cause you got to see this BBUK dance...

AlohaCat
I wasn't aware that old people danced?! [laughing]

Some woman, it may have been...Ah Mrs. Hi C sent me this one: (Not stating it was her though.)

f0ab404a418a7181c8a39f856bd80d2a.gif

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Of course being his Hawaiian love is over-flowing (Literally), this may be Hi C:

HTTP2Nkbi5zdHJpcGVyc29ubGluZS5jb20vMS8xZC8yMDB4MjAwcHgtWkMtMWRiMzdmM2JfZmF0LWd1eS1kYW5jaW5nLW8uZ2lm.gif

Watch Ole Hi C, he'll be up in a couple hours. I waylaid his arse......

As Andy stated; "Ought not be on Hawaiian time and mess wit BBUK..."

ESPECIALLY if you mess up to begin with...:victory:;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
....this will BBUK....celebrating!!!:joy:

...also in the pic, left to right, is Willie, Frank, BKO, Frank and Cin!!!

:joy:

AlohaCat

@BBUK @Bkocats @Cindog28 @FrankUnderwood @willie4uk
Current events prove Calipari knows that some of our current players are going to leave. This is going to happen. Wynyard is gone, but the other 10 current Wildcats are underclassmen. Plus, Quickley, Herro, Johnson are signed. That makes 13 committed scholarships, which is the NCAA limit. But Calipari has recently offered scholarships to EJ Montgomery and Ashton Hagans, and he is talking now with Brandon Williams. In order for there to be room on UK’s roster for these new offers, current players have to leave. So Calipari knows it’s coming.

Current events prove Calipari knows that some of our current players are going to leave. This is going to happen. Wynyard is gone, but the other 10 current Wildcats are underclassmen. Plus, Quickley, Herro, Johnson are signed. That makes 13 committed scholarships, which is the NCAA limit. But Calipari has recently offered scholarships to EJ Montgomery and Ashton Hagans, and he is talking now with Brandon Williams. In order for there to be room on UK’s roster for these new offers, current players have to leave. So Calipari knows it’s coming.
Bugs-Bunny-Hitting-Rock-in-Jail.gif

[laughing]

These events you speak of don’t imply anything except Calipari is preparing in case said players decide to leave. I don’t think it means he already knows who’s leaving. Calipari is trying to prepare for the worst. Ashton is 2019 btw.

These events you speak of don’t imply anything except Calipari is preparing in case said players decide to leave. I don’t think it means he already knows who’s leaving. Calipari is trying to prepare for the worst. Ashton is 2019 btw.
Actually, most commentators believe Hagans will reclassify to 2018, so that’s clearly a possibility. Calipari is recruiting Montgomery hard, and has now reached out to Williams. All of UK’s scholarships are already committed unless current players leave. So, whether Calipari “knows” current players will leave, or whether he strongly suspects current players will leave, this is splitting hairs. The attempt to draw a distinction there only beats around the bush. There is very little chance that our current team will return intact.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT