ADVERTISEMENT

Paddock drummers roll call:

I'll be getting the Alesis nitro surge kit later this year. Only acoustic set I still have is my first set which is a 90s model Pearl Import kit.

I'm going to get myself an expensive as hell Tama Star classic set for retirement in 20 years.

My dad started me on guitar as a kid becuase he took to it so naturally but I have small hands and struggled to play even a classical. Self taught drums once he finally caved on a real set.
I mostly play progressive rock and metal (tons of poly rhythms and double bass are what I enjoy).
  • Love
Reactions: HymanKaplan

Kentucky leads the United States in sugar consumption

The FDA prioritizes corporate profit over our countries health.

Rogan had a guy on the recently taking about this. Said Canada allows 700 ingredients and our FDA allows infinitely more. Froot Loops are made differently in Canada than they are in the USA, because the FDA allows ingredients that are addictive to children.

Canada is famous for producing and consuming inhuman amounts of maple syrup
Reactions: Hank Camacho

POLITICAL THREAD

There was a time when I thought at least the Bible was off limits and the right would at least not let Trump slap his name on that and change it. How stupid of me? Nothing is too far for him that they aren’t willing to accept. If he came out and said “I’m changing the flag. No more Stars and Stripes, we’re going with my face and the MAGA logo” and half the country would be like “Exactky what we need. Trumps face shows dominance to the rest of the world, I’m tired of looking weak.”

The fact that everyone on this board is cool with Trump hawking a fake bible and then getting a kickback from schools for having it in the classroom tells me all I need to know. And no I don’t expect it to make you choose to vote for Kamala but at least admit he’s a conman POS that caused you to sell your soul out.

It’s good to see Bibles in schools. Period.

POLITICAL THREAD

Thou shalt not kill - Exodus 20:13

Before you try to dissemble on this, abortion has been condemned since the early days of the Christian church.

I don't normally touch this topic but I think any discussion about "abortion" needs to acknowledge the harvesting of cells and "parts" fm the baby and under what conditions that's occurring

Cause that practice - adds a whole new set of motivations, ethical decisions and secondary medical concerns - not to mention a demand side market likely needing more transparency

And now - camomile tea (don't laugh HK📡)

Bama's defense the last 6 quarters - 67 points

Think Bama defense is definitely overrated. Just hope ours is not overrated. I think our front line and linebackers will be better than bama.

It’s crazy how good Bama looked on D and O in the first half of the UGA game. Since then? Wow. Night and day. Vandy did a good job mixing things up, taking chances, and spreading the field. Bama shot itself in the foot a few times in the first half. Had Bama’s offense been consistent throughout the game, the weakness on defense would not have cost them the game. But, Bama has some work to do or it is going to be in a lot of track meets.

Arky’s defense deserves props for its win against the Vols, BTW.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT