ADVERTISEMENT

UL vs UK this season

[roll]

Sluggercat did I miss it? Were did you say it happens ALL the TIME....this dweeb even accounted for the 4 times he knows it has happened....he did answer the questions...how many times this incident happen with you clowns?

But 1130 thinks OTIS= Other School in State
[roll]

Sluggercat did I miss it? Were did you say it happens ALL the TIME....this dweeb even accounted for the 4 times he knows it has happened....he did answer the questions...how many times this incident happen with you clowns?

But 1130 thinks OTIS= Other School in State
They are just too comical !!!...Like I said , the poor babies are always being picked on...Just like ALL the sec schools are scared to play them:smiley::sunglasses:

IF that is how you feel or see it fine...myself I unfortunately know what happens at many P5 unfortunately just accept what is the case...like I said earlier as long as they keep their noses clean and do what is necessary and win that is all that truly matters and whether you like it or not that is the case almost everywhere

IF that is how you feel or see it fine...myself I unfortunately know what happens at many P5 unfortunately just accept what is the case...like I said earlier as long as they keep their noses clean and do what is necessary and win that is all that truly matters and whether you like it or not that is the case almost everywhere
PE you left out...."keep it quite and under the rug" :okay:

It may happen everywhere, but you all have perfected it by having your own and then taking on the discarded from other places...I'm sure BP and his gang can sit around and laugh talking about all their "little indiscretions"...

It may happen everywhere, but you all have perfected it by having your own and then taking on the discarded from other places...I'm sure BP and his gang can sit around and laugh talking about all their "little indiscretions"...

These type incidents are caused by the Birdies daring other teams to dance on their chicken on the fifty yard line. This is the reason UofL has so many such incidents. If you wish to end this type thing quit blabbering about what you will do if the opponent dances on your chicken. You revel in such incidents and your sleazy coaching staff encourages them. Case closed.

My advise it for teams to ignore the taunting and fry the chickens during the game.

It's also different by taking one cast off every few years and taking 1 or 3 every year. And sure everybody does something they probably hold their nose over but you guys have quit even pretending. It's why I feel you have a fan base that is basically like an nfl fan base. Pitino would of been fired over his incident and Bobby should of languished in wku for few years before his odor improved. But I think if we win this year there will be a lot of stunned ul fans and not as many stunned UK fans.

That is the best comeback I have soon on here.

I didn't see the altercation or watch the tape, but I think there was some stepping on of UofL's logo on the 50. I don't care for them, but there have been lots of altercations at a bunch of different schools when the visitors do that. UF and UT it has happened, hell step on Bama's logo and you might get jail time, its Holy ground in that state. Maybe no one likes the redbird and is why it gets stomped more than other logos.

These type incidents are caused by the Birdies daring other teams to dance on their chicken on the fifty yard line. This is the reason UofL has so many such incidents. If you wish to end this type thing quit blabbering about what you will do if the opponent dances on your chicken. You revel in such incidents and your sleazy coaching staff encourages them. Case closed.

My advise it for teams to ignore the taunting and fry the chickens during the game.

My guess would be that "frying the chickens during the game" was each team's intent after stomping the bird (which UK did not do). It hasn't worked out that way for any of them.

FYI...
5Dimes releases 2015 college football win totals
ACC

Boston College: 5.5 (over -135, under -105)

Clemson: 8.5 (over -170, under +130)

Duke: 7 (over -150, under +110)

Florida State: 9.5 (over +100, under -140)

Georgia Tech: 7.5 (over -160, under +120)

Louisville: 7.5 (over +105, under -145)

Miami: 5.5 (over -160, under +120)

North Carolina: 8 (over -115, under -125)

Pitt: 6 (over -120, under -120)

Syracuse: 4.5 (over -125, under -115)

Virginia: 4.5 (over -115, under -125)

Virginia Tech: 8 (over +105, under -145)

Wake Forest: 3.5 (over -125, under -115)

SEC

Alabama: 9.5 (over -145, under +105)

Arkansas: 8.5 (over +120, under -160)

Auburn: 8.5 (over +100, under -140)

Georgia: 9 (over -135, under -105)

Kentucky: 6 (over -120, under -120)

LSU: 8 (over -115, under -125)

Ole Miss: 8.5 (over -110, under -130)

Mississippi State: 7 (over -110, under -130)

South Carolina: 7 (over -120, under -120)

Texas A&M: 7.5 (over -135, under -105)

Vanderbilt: 3 (over -135, under -105)

No line yet: Florida, Tennessee, Missouri

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...mes-releases-2015-college-football-win-totals

UL had four bad years against UK. UK has had four tough years recovering from Joker while UL has been really good. I think this year will be the most even these two teams have been since Krags first year.

Reactions: mwatson61
If anyone has the time or inclination, go back and read JHB4UK postings on this thread to understand just how clueless someone can be about UL and UK football. This is a site that deserves better, as I used to post here regularly until a very few folks like JHB4UK would bring senseless and insulting comments like these. It is one thing to make foolish predictions about your own team, but to try and project performance on your rival is the height of arrogance and ignorance.

After witnessing a full year of both teams exhibiting their respective coaching and player performance, it should be evident that UK and UL football programs are farther apart in most every respect. The remarks about Grantham are so misdirected, as evidenced by the adjustments that were made on the fly. Most UK fans may not know that DEs Young and Hearns who make up the most critical aspect of the "3rd down savage package" were suspended and did not play the entire game, and that LB Kelsey was out the entire 2nd half.

Louisville has beaten ONE team with a winning record.

Go take your crap somewhere else. We don't need Louisville fans here right now talking about some gay "Savage Package".

And the programs are not "farther apart" hence the last two games have come down to the last ten minutes of the 4th quarter.

Crank...Louisville spotted Kentucky a 21 point lead and UK was at home...Louisville played 5 Freshmen on Offense and was without their best WR in Staples for 50 minutes of the game and Louisville won by 14....outscored Kentucky 38 to 3...

And Kentucky gets 18 starters back + their kicker from Saturday's pre Louisville depth chart.

Our entire secondary for large parts of Saturday were ALL true freshman. We started a redshirt freshman QB.

We were without our most explosive player for nearly the entire game.

It goes both way. Go to your own board and jerk off over a 7-5 win --one victory over a pus 500 team we do not care.

Crank...Louisville spotted Kentucky a 21 point lead and UK was at home...Louisville played 5 Freshmen on Offense and was without their best WR in Staples for 50 minutes of the game and Louisville won by 14....outscored Kentucky 38 to 3...
Geez thanks for the recap.....this thread was from freaking May.

We are not in good moods over here, if you want to post your recaps go to your board.

Reactions: jauk11
We was without our best linebacker, best pass rusher and Hearns...yes it goes both ways but if certain players dont turn pro Louisville returns 19 Starters for 2016

Kentucky fan football knowledge on full display here. Dont even know what winning football looks like.

Who the hell is turning pro for Louisville?

Josh Harvey Clemons? [laughing]

The watch list would be from among DT Deangelo Brown, DEs Fields and Young, Harvey Clemons (who has played like he's had a foot out the door since the FSU game) and almost certainly MLB Keith Kelsey who on sheer productivity alone (the one first team All-Conference player on Louisville's roster; Brown was a 2nd teamer) would seem a candidate. If I was a betting man I'd say Harvey Clemons and Kelsey are early entrants, Brown and Young very likely back and Fields would be leaning to declaring though he could use another season because he seemed better with a hand down than where he'd likely to project in the NFL as an OLB in a 3-4.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
Kentucky fan football knowledge on full display here. Dont even know what winning football looks like.

E5!!!! Is that supposed to mean "Earl Clark - Player of Year"? or something else?? Yeah Man!!! What's he up to these days???? Is a translator still needed when he speaks? I bet he is killing it in the NBA, right?

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
UK was firmly in control of the game and blew it. If Boom doesn't go down it might've changed the outcome as he can make the edge and Horton can't. But more than likely it wouldn't have as UK could not stop Jackson from running.
They beat us, tip your hat and move on, the teams aren't as far apart on talent as they are on the sidelines.
If Stoops wants to make this work he needs to let the offensive guys handle the offense. At some point you've got to trust the people you hire, and I think after the first game where UK aired it out early, but the defense was gassed and nearly lost he put his thumb on Dawson.

UK MUST increase its recruiting budget to be successful. There just isn't enough local talent to build a strong football team.
UT is in a similar predicament, and even with their national name their budget is 1.4 million while UK's is $350000 ball park range. That must change.

UK was firmly in control of the game and blew it. If Boom doesn't go down it might've changed the outcome as he can make the edge and Horton can't. But more than likely it wouldn't have as UK could not stop Jackson from running.
They beat us, tip your hat and move on, the teams aren't as far apart on talent as they are on the sidelines.
If Stoops wants to make this work he needs to let the offensive guys handle the offense. At some point you've got to trust the people you hire, and I think after the first game where UK aired it out early, but the defense was gassed and nearly lost he put his thumb on Dawson.

UK MUST increase its recruiting budget to be successful. There just isn't enough local talent to build a strong football team.
UT is in a similar predicament, and even with their national name their budget is 1.4 million while UK's is $350000 ball park range. That must change.

Looking at past financial reports,

Entire UK Football Recruiting Budget < Midnight Madness Budget

That's a problem...especially in the SEC. A BIG Problem. Not baiting, just offering an opinion. As an alum of UK grad school, I think I have a right to one.

When Louisville scored the touchdown that tied it at 24 in the 3rd quarter, several fans got up and left. Left the stadium. I saw it first hand. Tie game, 4th quarter hasn't even begun, and they leave. Gave up. That's a problem, too. I sat in seat surrounded by UK fans, and I honestly felt like they all thought the game was over at that point. Most of them shared their feelings with us.

Must find a way to make that commitment to win, otherwise everyone around the program is just waiting for another way to lose another game. Good luck in the off season. I really do wish we could have this game annually between two winning programs and grow the rivalry, because it would only help football in this state.

Reactions: CardinalJim
If anyone has the time or inclination, go back and read JHB4UK postings on this thread to understand just how clueless someone can be about UL and UK football. This is a site that deserves better, as I used to post here regularly until a very few folks like JHB4UK would bring senseless and insulting comments like these. It is one thing to make foolish predictions about your own team, but to try and project performance on your rival is the height of arrogance and ignorance.

After witnessing a full year of both teams exhibiting their respective coaching and player performance, it should be evident that UK and UL football programs are farther apart in most every respect. The remarks about Grantham are so misdirected, as evidenced by the adjustments that were made on the fly. Most UK fans may not know that DEs Young and Hearns who make up the most critical aspect of the "3rd down savage package" were suspended and did not play the entire game, and that LB Kelsey was out the entire 2nd half.

Why do you still come on here explaining your team to us? We can't even get on your board but you come here venting your dislike of our fans. Go back to bird land and whine there.

And Kentucky gets 18 starters back + their kicker from Saturday's pre Louisville depth chart.

Our entire secondary for large parts of Saturday were ALL true freshman. We started a redshirt freshman QB.

We were without our most explosive player for nearly the entire game.

It goes both way. Go to your own board and jerk off over a 7-5 win --one victory over a pus 500 team we do not care.[/QUOTE

UK does return a lot of players on both sides of the ball but at least know your team. UK was never playing all true freshmen in the secondary Looks like 2 true freshmen and a redshirt freshmen played. With that said how good UK is will depend upon their improvement. They can be much better though you lost a lot on the D-line. Truth is once Elam took over at NT your defense took a big drop.

AS for UL they had 1 senior in the 2 deep on offense Saturday and he split the starts this year with a true freshmen.
The UL offense should be much better next year. really it was much better the last 6 games. In reality the UL defense was OK except at Safety. We were unable to replace the 2 NFL drafted safety's as most fans expected. 3rd and long was the dreaded down at UL because our safety's were always getting beat in coverage. Happened again in the first half Sat. Clemmons just is not a safety. I sure hope he leaves or comes back as a LB.

It was fun reading how both the UL and UK people were wrong on our teams back in the summer.

It's rich hearing UL fans talk smack about having a "winning" program.

Our program is a dumpster fire and we know it. UL barely beat our sorry program, trailed Pitt 42-17 in the first half, and now are delusional enough to come to our board and talk about what it takes to have a winning program?

GTFO with that shizz.

Looking at past financial reports,

Entire UK Football Recruiting Budget < Midnight Madness Budget

That's a problem...especially in the SEC. A BIG Problem. Not baiting, just offering an opinion. As an alum of UK grad school, I think I have a right to one.

When Louisville scored the touchdown that tied it at 24 in the 3rd quarter, several fans got up and left. Left the stadium. I saw it first hand. Tie game, 4th quarter hasn't even begun, and they leave. Gave up. That's a problem, too. I sat in seat surrounded by UK fans, and I honestly felt like they all thought the game was over at that point. Most of them shared their feelings with us.

Must find a way to make that commitment to win, otherwise everyone around the program is just waiting for another way to lose another game. Good luck in the off season. I really do wish we could have this game annually between two winning programs and grow the rivalry, because it would only help football in this state.

I agree about the recruiting budget, they are on par with Texas A and M budget wise, but A&M can drive 100 miles in any direction and have a damn good team. UK doesn't have that luxury.

The watch list would be from among DT Deangelo Brown, DEs Fields and Young, Harvey Clemons (who has played like he's had a foot out the door since the FSU game) and almost certainly MLB Keith Kelsey who on sheer productivity alone (the one first team All-Conference player on Louisville's roster; Brown was a 2nd teamer) would seem a candidate. If I was a betting man I'd say Harvey Clemons and Kelsey are early entrants, Brown and Young very likely back and Fields would be leaning to declaring though he could use another season because he seemed better with a hand down than where he'd likely to project in the NFL as an OLB in a 3-4.

Who the hell cares how many of your transfers and criminals go pro, more players getting kicked out of schools and getting released from prison every day.

It's rich hearing UL fans talk smack about having a "winning" program.

Our program is a dumpster fire and we know it. UL barely beat our sorry program, trailed Pitt 42-17 in the first half, and now are delusional enough to come to our board and talk about what it takes to have a winning program?

GTFO with that shizz.

Actually talent wise Kentucky is not a "Dumpster Fire"....All of Stoops classes from 2013 to 2015 Finished in the Top 35 Nationally according to Rivals...Louisville can't say that...doing that same time period Louisville finished from 32nd to 52nd.

Also would not say Louisville barely beat Kentucky in 2015...Total yards Louisville outgained Kentucky by basically 200 yards in total offense and won by double digits going away...talent isn't a issue with Kentucky in regards to Louisville...it appears more likely either a lockerroom/coaching/leadership issue with the Kentucky program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT