ADVERTISEMENT

UL vs UK this season

One thing I am curious about though. Everyone is accusing turtleneck and the tards of giving second chances to kids with troubled pasts, but then there's our fanbase saying we should do the same thing: http://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/lloyd-tubman-update.96834/ I don't get the double standard?

There's only a double standard if you believe he is guilty. The ones arguing on that thread believe Loyd wasn't treated fair. Whether you agree with their arguments or not they are at least making an argument for his innocence. They aren't saying silly things like you need to have rapist on your team to win in the SEC. At least they aren't arguing to look the other way just to win games.

Integrity. Dignity. Class.

Yeah. Your coach and his "troops" showed a lot of those qualities in warm-ups at Louisville last year. I guess that's what you guys call 'doing it the right way.'
actually our coach did. he was calm and tried to diffuse the situation. bobby on the other hand went in and started pushing people like he was somebody. jaw jacking at midfield before a game though... some one call the police. oh my god the humanity.

One thing I am curious about though. Everyone is accusing turtleneck and the tards of giving second chances to kids with troubled pasts, but then there's our fanbase saying we should do the same thing: http://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/lloyd-tubman-update.96834/ I don't get the double standard?
LOL this Linebeard thinks he's fooling somebody. Hilarious stuff. Nice job throwing "Tard and "turtleneck in there to try and throw us off your scent. You failed miserably, though.

Last edited:
Integrity. Dignity. Class.

Yeah. Your coach and his "troops" showed a lot of those qualities in warm-ups at Louisville last year. I guess that's what you guys call 'doing it the right way.'

The innocent Cards and their innocent fans trying to just be classy.

What rock have you been hiding under?

Is there a dumb post of the day award?

There's only a double standard if you believe he is guilty. The ones arguing on that thread believe Loyd wasn't treated fair. Whether you agree with their arguments or not they are at least making an argument for his innocence. They aren't saying silly things like you need to have rapist on your team to win in the SEC. At least they aren't arguing to look the other way just to win games.
Looks like that fool could see the difference. He is as a UL fan though, so in reality, it's not surprising at all. Dumbest most delusional fanbase in the country.

Petrino was really close to getting his azz kicked too. He was about to get another neckbrace LOL.

Stoops wasn't out there. He sent his walk-ons, redshirts and assistant coaches to do his dirty work. Nice. And Petrino didn't enter the fray. The fray spilled into his coaching, on HIS side of the field. Imagine your reaction if "the linebeard thuggish dirty birds" had initiated this. Your hypocrisy and double standards are staggering.

And jauk and his obsessive-compulsive rant takes the cake. He likes to throw allegations around as if fact. The last time there was a documented, proven cheating collegiate football program in the Commonwealth, it was UK.

no you hired clint hurt and he had a show cause placed on him and the new rule is if you hire a cheating coach the penalties follow the coach... he couldn't recruit for a year or something.

None of that pertained to his work at Louisville. It had to do with his work at Miami. His work at UofL is as unbesmirched as your basketball coach's work at UK.

None of that pertained to his work at Louisville. It had to do with his work at Miami. His work at UofL is as unbesmirched as your basketball coach's work at UK.
Another apologist for lowlifes that is Louisville to ignore. Tell us about the dead cheerleader. Where was she found? Doing what? With who?

How do you explain the fact that you take players that those guys kick off of their teams? The truth is UofL is in a class all of their own when it comes to taking in the scoundrels of college football.

That is why your school is always at the top of the list when these scoundrels have to move on because they know that they will be held to a much lower standard of behavior. Heck what right would your scoundrel of a coach have to hold them to a higher standard than he himself exhibits. Scoundrel U would seem to be an apt name for the Cards.

Actually UofL isn't the only school that gives 2nd Chances and again as long as they keep their nose clean here don't really care...and really UofL is no better or worse then some of your own Conference mates...but if you want to go ahead and hold UofL to a higher standard while giving your SEC Brothers a pass go ahead.

My attitude is as long as they stay clean here and UofL continues to win at least 8 Regular Season Games playing a ACC schedule and go to at minimum a good Bowl I am fine with it...

Worse. We're always WORSE. We don't have a chance.

I remember last year when Bridgewater, Calvin Pryor and Marcus Smith went in the 1st Round, 3 of the 4 Starters on the DL from 2013 gone..2 of the 3 Starting LB Gone...when Strong went to Texas and UofL entering the ACC and with us going to Notre Dame along with DeVante Parker going down right before the season many on this board had UofL only winning 5 to 6 games...Won 9 Games and of the replacements for 2013 going into 2014 that left on Defense like Sample, DeBose, Holliman and Mount-(1st Time Full Time Starters) all were 2015 NFL Draft Picks...

Last edited:
Yeah, UofL and their scumbag coach and sh!t talking players were the innocent party prior to last year's game. LOL. Sure thing. Idiots.

I remember last year when Bridgewater, Calvin Pryor and Marcus Smith went in the 1st Round, 3 of the 4 Starters on the DL from 2013 gone..2 of the 3 Starting LB Gone...when Strong went to Texas and UofL entering the ACC and with us going to Notre Dame along with DeVante Parker going down right before the season many on this board had UofL only winning 5 to 6 games...Won 9 Games and of the replacements for 2013 going into 2014 that left on Defense like Sample, DeBose, Holliman and Mount-(1st Time Full Time Starters) all were 2015 NFL Draft Picks...

Uhh, you were worse...and your offense was horrible. Now you lose the main offensive guy and a handful of defensive playmakers. You will be worse...not horrible or bad, but will be another drop...7 wins is probably the best bet.

Uhh, you were worse...and your offense was horrible. Now you lose the main offensive guy and a handful of defensive playmakers. You will be worse...not horrible or bad, but will be another drop...7 wins is probably the best bet.

5 or 6 was last year's "best bet."

Actually UofL lost their main Offensive Guy the year before in the 2014 NFL Pepsi Rookie of the Year in QB Teddy Bridgewater...many on here in 2014 with all the losses said 5 to 6 wins with a new coaching staff and going from The American to the ACC...Instead UofL won 9 Games and Finished Ranked in All Final Polls-(AP, Coaches and CFP) in the Top 25...Nobody on here expected that going into last year.

Going into this year both CBS & ESPN has UofL in their Post Spring Top 25....Some of the National Expert disagree with you...just saying.

5 or 6 was last year's "best bet."

Yeah, pull those 5 win predictions out and lets see them.

I remember calling 4-6 losses to my UL friends...I hit that #. UL did well to win the close swing games to where they didn't hit 6 losses.

Actually UofL lost their main Offensive Guy the year before in the 2014 NFL Pepsi Rookie of the Year in QB Teddy Bridgewater...many on here in 2014 with all the losses said 5 to 6 wins with a new coaching staff and going from The American to the ACC...Instead UofL won 9 Games and Finished Ranked in All Final Polls-(AP, Coaches and CFP) in the Top 25...Nobody on here expected that going into last year.

Going into this year both CBS & ESPN has UofL in their Post Spring Top 25....Some of the National Expert disagree with you...just saying.
This is completely wrong. People around here weren't predicting 5-6 wins unless they were trolling you. Most probably stuck in the 7-10 range.

And UL fans prediction were even more optimistic than that...Bobbys back, no more holding back on offense...Parker, Dyer is a beast look at his arms!!! Best WRs in the country...Gardner will be in the Heisman room, look at his spring game numbers...etc etc. These were all real comments...but now you say 9-4 was an overachievement?! [laughing]

Yeah, UofL and their scumbag coach and sh!t talking players were the innocent party prior to last year's game. LOL. Sure thing. Idiots.
Actually I was there and saw the entire thing. Barker and 3 other UK players came over to the UL side during warm ups talking trash to UL players and fans.

This is completely wrong. People around here weren't predicting 5-6 wins unless they were trolling you. Most probably stuck in the 7-10 range.

And UL fans prediction were even more optimistic than that...Bobbys back, no more holding back on offense...Parker, Dyer is a beast look at his arms!!! Best WRs in the country...Gardner will be in the Heisman room, look at his spring game numbers...etc etc. These were all real comments...but now you say 9-4 was an overachievement?! [laughing]

Correct.....

Actually I was there and saw the entire thing. Barker and 3 other UK players came over to the UL side during warm ups talking trash to UL players and fans.

Nobody was innocent...as reported during gameday, UK heard UL wanted to meet them at the 50...UK obliged. Hope it happens next year

Myself...for 2014 if you go back on this board said 8-4 for 2014...saw losses to Notre Dame, Florida State, Clemson and a Split with Syracuse/Boston College...

As for Dyer...in the end became the backup RB to Radicliff who lead UofL in Rushing...now with the WR...I think it is fair to say that Parker, Kevin White and Amari Cooper when on the field was in a class by themselves last year at the College Level...Parker at 80% Torched the FSU Secondary with over 200 Receiving Yards...

Was there as well and watched the replay...Joey Galloway who played at Ohio State and over a decade in the NFL and was the ESPN Color Man said it best...nobody goes to the other team 35 yard line in Pregame unless something up...lets just say he didn't really speak kindly of the Wildcats action...really don't want to see that again...both sides could have handled it better just want to see a hard fought game.

Last edited:
Yeah, we can see your "5-6 wins" predictions and raise you "10-11 wins" predictions from some of the nuts on your side. I feel like the median prediction was 8-4. We thought you'd lose to FSU, Clemson, ND, and one other along the way (hard to win every game you're supposed to win). You beat an injury-ravaged ND, though beating ND, especially in SB, is still a good win. We were correct that you'd drop one you weren't supposed to drop. I remember the talk that Thursday night in PJCS was going to decide the ACC between FSU and L'ville. Was that all of your fans? Of course not. It was some, though.

Just saying, drastic predictions go both ways.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
Yeah, we can see your "5-6 wins" predictions and raise you "10-11 wins" predictions from some of the nuts on your side. I feel like the median prediction was 8-4. We thought you'd lose to FSU, Clemson, ND, and one other along the way (hard to win every game you're supposed to win). You beat an injury-ravaged ND, though beating ND, especially in SB, is still a good win. We were correct that you'd drop one you weren't supposed to drop. I remember the talk that Thursday night in PJCS was going to decide the ACC between FSU and L'ville. Was that all of your fans? Of course not. It was some, though.

Just saying, drastic predictions go both ways.

Good point....believe me I argued with my UofL brothers and sisters who said 10 wins last year as well...just see another 7-5 to 9-3 type year but settling in on 8-4 for UofL.

I was there and it didn't happen
Was there as well and watched the replay...Joey Galloway who played at Ohio State and over a decade in the NFL and was the ESPN Color Man said it best...nobody goes to the other team 35 yard line in Pregame unless something up...lets just say he didn't really speak kindly of the Wildcats action...

Thanks for explaining who Joey Galloway is [poop].....also will add I have no issue with what our players did

I was there and it didn't happen

Thanks for explaining who Joey Galloway is [poop].....also will add I have no issue with what our players did

Let the tape speak for itself from ESPN including their take on the fight..myself thought everyone should have handled it better...The entire game...

Of course you dont

Now you've finally posted something worth a dam...and I do not have an issue with any of it ....you all never have issues with the way your program is perceived or it's actions... why should I care that we had some players come out and give you chit.

LMAO .....I can speak for myself....have no issue with anything our team did.

And I have no issue with the players that Petrino brings in as long as they control themselves here and UofL continues to win 8 to 9 games in the Regular Season...that has been the case since 2012 and outside of the Kragthorpe years the 21st Century...

And I have no issue with the players that Petrino brings in as long as they control themselves here and UofL continues to win 8 to 9 games in the Regular Season...that has been the case since 2012 and outside of the Kragthorpe years the 21st Century...

Finally some honesty....as long as they don't pillage the village while in a ul uniform...and win it's accepted.

ADVERTISEMENT