ADVERTISEMENT

UL vs UK this season

Finally some honesty....as long as they don't pillage the village while in a ul uniform...and win it's accepted.

That is everywhere....from South Beach, the Florida Panhandle, the Plains of Alabama to Los Angeles in College Football...it is what it is with P5 Football..

Of course you dont

Both sides were at fault and handled it poorly. It was an embarrassment to both schools and not the first time UL has had confrontations with opponents on its field before a game.

And, it was a non sequitur to the discussion here. Irrelevant and intended to distract. Congrats.

That is everywhere....from South Beach, the Florida Panhandle, the Plains of Alabama to Los Angeles in College Football...it is what it is with P5 Football..

PE no need with justifying, you spoke truth thats all that matters.

Sometimes you get bad people in a program....UL solicits them.

The video shows what I saw. Hard to spin that.

Video cant show words now can it? Players on each team know each other and talk...message was sent and received...both teams acted on it.

Video also shows Petrino pushing UK players...hard to spin that.

PE no need with justifying, you spoke truth thats all that matters.

Sometimes you get bad people in a program....UL solicits them.

Everyone does...the coaches when they first recruit them out of HS know all about their character....if you have talent it is overlooked

LMAO .....I can speak for myself....have no issue with anything our team did.

It is hard to believe that trash talking champs like the UofL team and fan base could be showing indignation on what happened before last years game.

The birdies actually invite such actions by their blabbering about no one being allowed to stomp on their chicken at mid field.

For the record, the first meeting was at the 50...ACC video shows it...then they start shoving, including Petrino...then it moved to the 40ish.

It is hard to believe that trash talking champs like the UofL team and fan base could be showing indignation on what happened before last years game.

The birdies actually invite such actions by their blabbering about no one being allowed to stomp on their chicken at mid field.

LOL it is ironic....and then we hear "No Spinning it" "Everyone does it" ....sure hope these guys are not parents

Also weird that this happens at PJCS multiple times with multiple different teams...never seen it happen at CWS with any of the visiting teams.

Strange.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
LOL it is ironic....and then we hear "No Spinning it" "Everyone does it" ....sure hope these guys are not parents

Just speaking truth...at the P5/NFL Level with the $$$ involved a lot is overlooked...again have a relative that currently plays at a B1G school and was recruited at a P5 level and the visits during the process was crazy.

For the record, the first meeting was at the 50...ACC video shows it...then they start shoving, including Petrino...then it moved to the 40ish.
The first meeting was when the walk-ons came and knocked the football out of Quick's hands during warm-ups. The first clip in the video was from the second incident.

Just speaking truth...at the P5/NFL Level with the $$$ involved a lot is overlooked...again have a relative that currently plays at a B1G school and was recruited at a P5 level and the visits during the process was crazy.
Hey I appreciate you being honest...doesn't make it right and you have the perfect program to pull it off.

The first meeting was when the walk-ons came and knocked the football out of Quick's hands during warm-ups. The first clip in the video was from the second incident.
Then Galloway explained the rest of the story-(also on YouTube) of what happened...but at the end of the day nobody was thrown out and UofL won their 9th Game of the Year...It doesn't in the end matter who started the fight...I will take the final result.

Jauk11 spitting the truth like no other.. ROCK ON!
Yes!!!...BUT I will repeat
Stoops wasn't out there. He sent his walk-ons, redshirts and assistant coaches to do his dirty work. Nice. And Petrino didn't enter the fray. The fray spilled into his coaching, on HIS side of the field. Imagine your reaction if "the linebeard thuggish dirty birds" had initiated this. Your hypocrisy and double standards are staggering.

And jauk and his obsessive-compulsive rant takes the cake. He likes to throw allegations around as if fact. The last time there was a documented, proven c heating collegiate football program in the Commonwealth, it was UK.
No sir old honest Bob didn't enter the fray ....You guys are a joke...

So why do all these teams pick on UL at their home field? Miami, USF, Cincy, Rutgers, ECU...now UK?

Miami has had run ins with other teams...the rest? Don't really have the rep for it...UL is the only common theme.

Not seeing that. Video and on-field reporting, as well as Beth Mowens' report in the video clip above clearly identifies UK as the perpetrator.

Again, what would you be saying if the situation were reversed? It's bush-league, low-class behavior from a program that likes to say they do things "the right way," while casting aspersions at lil' bro.

Not seeing that. Video and on-field reporting, as well as Beth Mowens' report in the video clip above clearly identifies UK as the perpetrator.

Again, what would you be saying if the situation were reversed? It's bush-league, low-class behavior from a program that likes to say they do things "the right way," while casting aspersions at lil' bro.

What aren't you seeing? The video is linked in this thread...the video starts with shoving at the 50, then it moving towards the 40...if you aren't seeing that, then I don't know what to tell ya.

I am fine with the situation...UL and Petrino wanted to meet at the 50...their players let it be known to UK (probably like a Quick to Hatcher message or something similar)...UK obliged and met...players shoved at the 50 and UK backed them up.

Only bush league low class thing I see is Petrino pushing UK players...as a coach, you handle your guys, you don't lay hands on others.

And like I said earlier, why has this happened multiple times with at least 5 different programs at PJCS? Sometimes you have to look at yourself. It is what it is.

Reactions: AbsoluteCats
Pretty hard to spin it in the age of DVR/YouTube...the entire game is online...if you're fine with your Programs actions on and off the field...fine...I'm comfortable with UofL and I am sure many are fine with Kentucky

Geez, and I thought you at least had some logic to your posts, You are comfortable with Willie and all of jurich's shenanigans, , Pitino and BP with adultery and Pitino with abortion, BP misusing a state's money, being known as Transfer U, all the coverups, hiring and keeping the biggest cheater in the history of recruiting?

Yeah, I guess ALL UL fans are delusional.

You and W/C should be ashamed of yourself, endorsing or standing by while this utter crap is going on, I thought you were better than that. My mistake I guess.

Then Galloway explained the rest of the story-(also on YouTube) of what happened...but at the end of the day nobody was thrown out and UofL won their 9th Game of the Year...It doesn't in the end matter who started the fight...I will take the final result.

When Galloway calls a UL game, how much does he get wrong? Might be one of the most I'll-informed commentators.

Are one of you clowns going to answer the question...Why is the NOT the first time this has happened at the Pizza Pit?...You act like UK is the first team you clowns have started this with and then ALWAYS blame it on the other team!!!...Looks to me like there is one common dominator in these happenings...OTIS... And we ALL know that you and your program are "bush-league, low-class and are prone to this type of behavior"...If the shoe fits:smiley::sunglasses:

Are one of you clowns going to answer the question...Why is the NOT the first time this has happened at the Pizza Pit?...You act like UK is the first team you clowns have started this with and then ALWAYS blame it on the other team!!!...Looks to me like there is one common dominator in these happenings...OTIS... And we ALL know that you and your program are "bush-league, low-class and are prone to this type of behavior"...If the shoe fits:smiley::sunglasses:

Are you nuts? Name a time UL has ever "started this" with. Nobody starts it at Commonwealth Stadium because they don't have to in order to try and gain an edge. I admit, it almost worked for you guys---you did get yet another moral victory out of the deal though so congrats on that. . . I guess.

Remember when Pitino and UL tried to intimidate Cousins and Wall. Moral victories.

When a patient is mentally ill, the fact that they are the common denominator in their many confrontations with people who do not have such a reputation is lost on them.

So why do all these teams pick on UL at their home field? Miami, USF, Cincy, Rutgers, ECU...now UK?

Miami has had run ins with other teams...the rest? Don't really have the rep for it...UL is the only common theme.
Geez, and I thought you at least had some logic to your posts, You are comfortable with Willie and all of jurich's shenanigans, , Pitino and BP with adultery and Pitino with abortion, BP misusing a state's money, being known as Transfer U, all the coverups, hiring and keeping the biggest cheater in the history of recruiting?

Yeah, I guess ALL UL fans are delusional.

You and W/C should be ashamed of yourself, endorsing or standing by while this utter crap is going on, I thought you were better than that. My mistake I guess.

No...just don't do the casting stones thing and unfortunately it is the cost of doing business if you want to win at this level.

Remember when Pitino and UL tried to intimidate Cousins and Wall. Moral victories.

When a patient is mentally ill, the fact that they are the common denominator in their many confrontations with people who do not have such a reputation is lost on them.

We not talking football now?

Are you nuts? Name a time UL has ever "started this" with. Nobody starts it at Commonwealth Stadium because they don't have to in order to try and gain an edge. I admit, it almost worked for you guys---you did get yet another moral victory out of the deal though so congrats on that. . . I guess.
How many times has this type incident happened with you clowns?...And it is "always" the other teams fault , but yet it happens nowhere else...Why is that?...You poor babies...Like I said, starting with your COACH you are low-class, bush-league and are prone to this type of behavior program...:flush::sunglasses:

How many times has this type incident happened with you clowns?...And it is "always" the other teams fault , but yet it happens nowhere else...Why is that?...You poor babies...Like I said, starting with your COACH you are low-class, bush-league and are prone to this type of behavior program...:flush::sunglasses:

BS it happens ALL the time. . . ALL the time. Nobody does it at your stadium to your team because there really hasn't been a reason to. It's happened 4x I know of---Miami, Cincinnati, Rutgers and UK. But yeah teams jaw ALL the time in the pre-games. Don't act like this is some "Thug U." issue.

BS it happens ALL the time. . . ALL the time. Nobody does it at your stadium to your team because there really hasn't been a reason to. It's happened 4x I know of---Miami, Cincinnati, Rutgers and UK. But yeah teams jaw ALL the time in the pre-games. Don't act like this is some "Thug U." issue.

[roll]

Sluggercat did I miss it? Were did you say it happens ALL the TIME....this dweeb even accounted for the 4 times he knows it has happened....he did answer the questions...how many times this incident happen with you clowns?

But 1130 thinks OTIS= Other School in State

Funny. I watched the game with a bunch of ul fans and they all predicted a 40 pt blowout because that's what happens when u stomp on the bird. Now it's an excuse for why it was close. I guess we can assume you will not be overlooking us this year?

We not talking football now?

Sorry if I confused you.

Let's just focus on this: When a patient is mentally ill, the fact that they are the common denominator in their many confrontations with people who do not have such a reputation is lost on them.

Pretty hard to spin it in the age of DVR/YouTube...the entire game is online...if you're fine with your Programs actions on and off the field...fine...I'm comfortable with UofL and I am sure many are fine with Kentucky

LOL are you trying to make parallels here? I'll take a team that does a little bumping on the field over a team that recruits players that pull a gun on their girl friend. And the video does not clearly spell out who is at fault anyway. Looked like both teams were woofing it up.

And I have no issue with the players that Petrino brings in as long as they control themselves here and UofL continues to win 8 to 9 games in the Regular Season...that has been the case since 2012 and outside of the Kragthorpe years the 21st Century...

The thing is they are not controlling themselves and your athletic department is covering up their misdeeds. Out of sight out of mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT