ADVERTISEMENT

Not a single post relating to UK football today on KSR

Did me message you? Or did he post something here? guess I missed it.

In all honesty Andy your the only one I've seen come on this board and post much of anything about football. Many others gripe about other sites being boring and post anything but football and yet they do not contribute anything here. You back up what you say by contributing to the board.

2 [thumb2][thumb2] to you.

He hasn't posted here. He and I have communicated extensively the past 24 houys. Class act.

Thank you. I give it everything I can as time permits.

Just a little heads up to the person who "doesn't bash" KSR but has spent most of this thread doing so....you continue to write that I should not be a part of UK football broadcasts. I have never been a part of football broadcasts for UK and have no role on their pre-game show or game broadcast. I am on the KSR pre and post game, which I created along with iHeart and which has no role with UK Athletics beyond the fact we are fans.

So if you are truly "sad" that I am affiliated with the UK broadcast, then that sadness is not necessary as I have not ever been a part of the broadcasts. Much like most of your criticisms of KSR (including your bizarre post the other day about whether our interview of Kash Daniel broke NCAA rules...an odd post for a UK fan to say the least), it is not based in fact.

Just a little heads up to the person who "doesn't bash" KSR but has spent most of this thread doing so....you continue to write that I should not be a part of UK football broadcasts. I have never been a part of football broadcasts for UK and have no role on their pre-game show or game broadcast. I am on the KSR pre and post game, which I created along with iHeart and which has no role with UK Athletics beyond the fact we are fans.

So if you are truly "sad" that I am affiliated with the UK broadcast, then that sadness is not necessary as I have not ever been a part of the broadcasts. Much like most of your criticisms of KSR (including your bizarre post the other day about whether our interview of Kash Daniel broke NCAA rules...an odd post for a UK fan to say the least), it is not based in fact.

So Matt jones does exist.

As I did state..."perceived" association by fans due to your show appearing in unison with the UK gameday broadcasts. You wield a lot of influence with fans Matt...I just wish you would use it more to promote the football program. Your negativity hurts. Don't bother saying you're not at times. You take underhanded swipes. It's a fact that's not debatable.

As everyone has stated...don't like, dont read. That is correct. I will be attempting to move on from this thread as well. It just especially saddens me that UK football has to suffer on gameday because of the association (perceived or real) with two bball first guys. Two gentleman that have made negative comments about the football program in the past...and one who continues to "take shots" at his leisure.

As for accusing you of impropriety regarding Kash...that wasn't me. My statements were in defense of Brian Poe. I did state I thought you did nothing wrong either. I suggest you go back and read the thread again. I'm also the person that shared the interview link to your site so members here wouldn't miss it. Here you go... http://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/conversations/icymi.339/

I am entitled to my opinions. Don't become a public figure if you can't handle criticism. I do not know you as a person. My beefs with you are totally "business" related.

Last edited:
I think they do a decent enough job with football news. Matt admittedly isn't a football expert, and I would rather him stick to fact based information and to pretend to be an expert and talk out of his behind.

I'd be willing to say that a good amount of his listeners are casual fans, and with that you get a lot of the basketball only types. Does KSR dominate football coverage like they do basketball? No, but they do a much better job than folks give them credit for. Bringing in Maggard as a football voice was a step in the right direction...really enjoyed when they had the football staff on a couple weeks ago.

I think they do a decent enough job with football news. Matt admittedly isn't a football expert, and I would rather him stick to fact based information and to pretend to be an expert and talk out of his behind.

I'd be willing to say that a good amount of his listeners are casual fans, and with that you get a lot of the basketball only types. Does KSR dominate football coverage like they do basketball? No, but they do a much better job than folks give them credit for. Bringing in Maggard as a football voice was a step in the right direction...really enjoyed when they had the football staff on a couple weeks ago.

Once again...it's the occasional cuts at the program that draw the major extent of my ire. if you don't know about or have disdain for the program, why cover it? I'd rather they drop football coverage and association completely if that's how they feel. Money....that's why. And they can get away with it.

Matt...I also didn't have any issues with you when you "borrowed" my idea of organizing a large contingent of UK fans to attend a Damien Harris game last fall.
I contacted you multiple times in an effort to get you and KSR involved. Instead of responding, you decided to make it your own. That was fine...you had the potential to reach many more eyes and ears than myself. It's what would have potentially helped the UK football program more.

Reactions: Levibooty
Once again...it's the occasional cuts at the program that draw the major extent of my ire. if you don't know about or have disdain for the program, why cover it? I'd rather they drop football coverage and association completely if that's how they feel. Money....that's why. And they can get away with it.

Understand where you're coming from Andy, just a matter of us having differing opinions on it. That is pretty crappy that nobody was willing to work with you on the Harris trip and instead tried to do their own. Would've taken minimal effort to add "an idea by CatsIllustrated poster AndyPopCat"...that would've given me a serious case of the redass.

Understand where you're coming from Andy, just a matter of us having differing opinions on it. That is pretty crappy that nobody was willing to work with you on the Harris trip and instead tried to do their own. Would've taken minimal effort to add "an idea by CatsIllustrated poster AndyPopCat"...that would've given me a serious case of the redass.

Understand your's as well. We're good. I just badly want a winning football program. Not too proud to admit maybe I go a tad overboard on occasion.

Understand your's as well. We're good. I just badly want a winning football program. Not too proud to admit maybe I go a tad overboard on occasion.

It wouldn't be any fun if we didn't go overboard on occasion.

I'm only 27 so I haven't been around to see a whole lot, but I think we'll get there with this staff. Recruiting and player development are both the best I've ever seen at UK, my inner eternal optimist says that we'll get 7 this year and that will springboard us to being a consistent top 20 program. Florida is down, USC is down, Vandy sucks again, and UT is a big ? so I think now is as good of a time as any to leapfrog a few of the traditional powers over the next couple years.

Reactions: AndyPopCat
I really enjoy the radio show. I would like to hear more football stuff but I get why they lean more in the basketball direction. KSR is a business and to stay in business they must play to the biggest audience they can garner. Football may be bigger nationwide and in the SEC but in the KSR listening area, its not even close. Eight to ten times more people will tune in to listen to basketball talk. Just look at the numbers on the Lair vs Rafters. Some of us love football because we love the sport but the casual fan likes winners and they like superstars. The BB team has won more than anybody else in history and the FB team has a losing record more years than not. This year's BB recruiting class has more five star players than the FB program has managed to land in the last hundred classes combined.

Hopefully Stoops can turn this thing around and make us a perennial winner in football. When that happens and we start competing for titles the casual fan will suddenly become the football fan and we will get the football coverage that we crave from either KSR or some other entity. Until then, its just like respect, the football program will get what it deserves.

Not even a mention of yesterday's commitment in this morning's notes. On an average day (not counting today).I'd say there are more posts about the NBA than UK football. It's his site and he is free to run it as he pleases. But I'm sorry, his and that site's attitude is a detriment to the UK football program. It angers me that he and Oscar Combs are allowed to have any association with the programs media coverage as well. Pitiful...

When UK gets a football program then people will talk about it. Until then, I would prefer to hear about basketball.

Matt...I also didn't have any issues with you when you "borrowed" my idea of organizing a large contingent of UK fans to attend a Damien Harris game last fall.
I contacted you multiple times in an effort to get you and KSR involved. Instead of responding, you decided to make it your own. That was fine...you had the potential to reach many more eyes and ears than myself. It's what would have potentially helped the UK football program more.

We were invited by the school for Damien Harris to do a radio show at their school during the day. I didnt know you were trying to get a contingent of UK fans to come to a game last fall until after that invitation went out. We went there because of the invitation so it certainly wasn't a slight against you in any way.

As I have stated many times, I am not against criticism and I love UK football. I want them to win every game...however I also have an obligation and desire to tell the truth. The truth is that Kentucky football hasn't been anywhere near the level of Kentucky basketball for my entire lifetime. That doesn't mean I don't love it...but I am not going to lie and act like we have been some type of power and that our history is on par with basketball. It just isnt'. And more to the point, when it comes to the average UK fan, basketball matters more....it just does. Now if football ever takes a step forward (which I think it can), that balance might shift, equal out or both rise through the ceiling. I hope it does. But I live in the real world...and in the real world, basketball talk (and posts) are more important to the average UK fan than football talk (and posts). What happens is that people who are upset about that fact, instead blame me (the messenger). KSR has success because we reflect the fanbase...if we stop reflecting the fanbase, we will stop having success.

Finally, I will just say this...I see constant complaints about KSR not doing this or KSR not doing that...well what sites/shows are doing it? Who is giving you football news right now? The answer is No one...because there is no news. I would be willing to bet in fact that with Maggard/Roush posts, KSR has had more football posts than any other site or media outlet this past week...even with the NBA Draft/Jamal Murray. How many sites/shows have had the football coaches host for an entire day? How many have done live shows at Spring Practice, hosted the Signing Day Special, had Mark Stoops in studio for hour long interviews multiple times, do live shows from Media Day, etc? The answer is none...we give coverage that no one else does or honestly can do considering our audience. Is it perfect? No, but to say we ignore it is just not true.

We were invited by the school for Damien Harris to do a radio show at their school during the day. I didnt know you were trying to get a contingent of UK fans to come to a game last fall until after that invitation went out. We went there because of the invitation so it certainly wasn't a slight against you in any way.

As I have stated many times, I am not against criticism and I love UK football. I want them to win every game...however I also have an obligation and desire to tell the truth. The truth is that Kentucky football hasn't been anywhere near the level of Kentucky basketball for my entire lifetime. That doesn't mean I don't love it...but I am not going to lie and act like we have been some type of power and that our history is on par with basketball. It just isnt'. And more to the point, when it comes to the average UK fan, basketball matters more....it just does. Now if football ever takes a step forward (which I think it can), that balance might shift, equal out or both rise through the ceiling. I hope it does. But I live in the real world...and in the real world, basketball talk (and posts) are more important to the average UK fan than football talk (and posts). What happens is that people who are upset about that fact, instead blame me (the messenger). KSR has success because we reflect the fanbase...if we stop reflecting the fanbase, we will stop having success.

Finally, I will just say this...I see constant complaints about KSR not doing this or KSR not doing that...well what sites/shows are doing it? Who is giving you football news right now? The answer is No one...because there is no news. I would be willing to bet in fact that with Maggard/Roush posts, KSR has had more football posts than any other site or media outlet this past week...even with the NBA Draft/Jamal Murray. How many sites/shows have had the football coaches host for an entire day? How many have done live shows at Spring Practice, hosted the Signing Day Special, had Mark Stoops in studio for hour long interviews multiple times, do live shows from Media Day, etc? The answer is none...we give coverage that no one else does or honestly can do considering our audience. Is it perfect? No, but to say we ignore it is just not true.

I would have liked it if you had acknowledged the incorrect comments you attributed to me in your previous post. But I feel I did an adequate job of showing you and everyone here they were misguided.

I understand your points. I'm done criticizing you and KSR. I wish you well moving forward. Take care of Freddie, he's a class act.

Peace and Go Big Blue!! (all sports)

I guess since everything has been hashed out we can continue to discuss some football. Lol

Honestly, for me it's like the Confederate flag or the Nazi Swastika, if you don't like it, don't look at it. A simple solution, but one that lots of people in this loony bin of a country can't seem to understand anymore.....And that's my rant for the evening.

Spica Orbit

Maybe not politically correct right now and I don't really care about the Confederate flag but I don't think anyone should ever compare the swastika to the Confederate flag.

-Actually...UK football bays the vast majority of the athletic depts bills. It has always been this way. UK basketball is one of the few profitable bball programs in the nation...and thats good *but* football pays the freight. Last i saw football clears 4-5x more than bball.

Yet sill had an historically mediocre/ less that average results.

Do you have a link for those claims?

I mean for real... UK basketball IS UK... That's the way it's Always been. Football (while we are a rabid fan base) has always been 2nd fiddle. And will continue to be. Basically what our football program does is just icing on the caKe .

Now I will say this... Stoops seems to be changing the atmosphere around here. The jury is still out if he can actually make Kentucky a respectable football program. Loosing 6 straight and losing to our in state rival to close the season didn't exactly make me feel good... But I still remain optimistic. I think this year we will be average, and next year is when we can start to Make a decent/ big splash

That's a pretty crappy attitude to have towards our football program. I'll never understand why some feel the need to put down or discredit the football program simply because *they* are bigger basketball fans. Some of us are equally as passionate for both programs and don't need to pin them against each other. The profits from football support the rest of the non revenue sports and even give back to the university's academic side.

Please do us all a favor and learn how to spell/format your posts. We all make mistakes but good god man that reads like it was typed by a child.

That's a pretty crappy attitude to have towards our football program. I'll never understand why some feel the need to put down or discredit the football program simply because *they* are bigger basketball fans. Some of us are equally as passionate for both programs and don't need to pin them against each other. The profits from football support the rest of the non revenue sports and even give back to the university's academic side.

Please do us all a favor and learn how to spell/format your posts. We all make mistakes but good god man that reads like it was typed by a child.

I'm posting from my phone Mr.

And I'm not "putting down" the football program. What was in my post that wasn't true? That UK football has played 2nd fiddle? Has it not?
What plays 2nd fiddle... Auburn football or basketball? FSU football or basketball? Kansas basketball or Kansas football? Duke basketball or Duke football? Oklahoma football or Oklahoma basketball?

Please.. Tell me. Answer the above^^ and get back to me.

Of course I support our football program, but just because I admit and realize that basketball is UK's bread and butter doesn't mean I am trying to discredit the football program. Unfortunately that is just the way it's been. UK has not had a winnin conference record in how many years? Look at the successes of UK basketball vs UK football.

Just because I bring these facts to light does not make me a hater dude. Far from it. I think it gives the illusion of "hating" on the football program because the stats ARE so skewed in the basketball programs favor.

I honestly think Stoops can make headway with our football program. I honestly don't see us competing for titles but I definitely think he can have us competing for 8-10 win seasons over the next 3 years. I remain optimistic but guarded as I have been let down several times as a football fan. I support my team, but I also am able to see facts and take the blue goggles off.

Is that a better explanation for you? I am sure there are still typos, and I am almost positive my sentence structure is awful but again... Typing from a phone. Maybe next time, instead of going straight to insults you actually try to understand what I am trying to say? Because everything I said made sense.

P.S. Your screen name... Who is that is so sensitive now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Take care

I'll never understand why some feel the need to put down or discredit the football program simply because *they* are bigger basketball fans. Some of us are equally as passionate for both programs and don't need to pin them against each other. The profits from football support the rest of the non revenue sports and even give back to the university's academic side.

With you 100%

And I'm not "putting down" the football program. What was in my post that wasn't true? That UK football has played 2nd fiddle? Has it not?
What plays 2nd fiddle... Auburn football or basketball? FSU football or basketball? Kansas basketball or Kansas football? Duke basketball or Duke football? Oklahoma football or Oklahoma basketball?

Of course I support our football program, but just because I admit and realize that basketball is UK's bread and butter doesn't mean I am trying to discredit the football program. Unfortunately that is just the way it's been. UK has not had a winnin conference record in how many years? Look at the successes of UK basketball vs UK football.

Just because I bring these facts to light does not make me a hater dude. Far from it. I think it gives the illusion of "hating" on the football program because the stats ARE so skewed in the basketball programs favor.

I honestly think Stoops can make headway with our football program. I honestly don't see us competing for titles but I definitely think he can have us competing for 8-10 win seasons over the next 3 years. I remain optimistic but guarded as I have been let down several times as a football fan. I support my team, but I also am able to see facts and take the blue goggles off.

Is that a better explanation for you? I am sure there are still typos, and I am almost positive my sentence structure is awful but again... Typing from a phone. Maybe next time, instead of going straight to insults you actually try to understand what I am trying to say? Because everything I said made sense.

P.S. Your screen name... Who is that is so sensitive now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Take care

Basically what our football program does is just icing on the caKe

And I'm not "putting down" the football program

Therein lies the rub. Nothing personally intended...but you (like so many fans) do not even realize that you are indeed "putting down" the football program. It's not just words either, our fan base requires a huge attitude adjustment,

Reactions: TheySoSensitive
Therein lies the rub. Nothing personally intended...but you (like so many fans) do not even realize that you are indeed "putting down" the football program. It's not just words either, our fan base requires a huge attitude adjustment,

I see your point. I apologize it came out that way.

That being said, I think the attitude adjustment will come with actuall success. Not promises of success , not "next year" success, not almost and what ifs and moral victories... Actual sustained success. Ya know ? Because we haven't had that in quite some time. Even our "glory years" with brooks were 6/7 win regular seasons with a couple low level bowl wins.

Sure liberty bowls and Music city bowls are nice but they are very "meh" I think we would all agree that we want MORE for our football program.

A winning record in the SEC would be a good start. When was the last time that happened? When was the last time we were legit contenders for an sec east title? Ya know?

It's not fair to say "we need an attitude adjustment" we have been loyal. We still fill our stadiums even with horrid teams. Even during our history of being "subpar" we have a very loyal fan base.

Perhaps the adjustment in attitude will come when there is a proven, sustained adjustment in actual results.

I for one am optimistic, but as I have said before I am Guarded. I think people and fans have the "icing on the cake" attitude because that is how it's been for the past 30 years.

I can definitely see how it came across though and for that I apologize. That was not my intention

Take care

I'm typing on my phone as well.

It is a fact that financially, UK's bread and butter is the football program. I'm glad your post wasn't meant as a shot at football, thanks for clarifying. It appears that we all want the same thing and I think we are well on our way. Absolutely no reason why Kentucky can't be a consistent top 20 program.

You are correct, my eyes are sensitive to poor grammar/incessant ramblings [winking]

Yet sill had an historically mediocre/ less that average results.

Do you have a link for those claims?

I mean for real... UK basketball IS UK... That's the way it's Always been. Football (while we are a rabid fan base) has always been 2nd fiddle. And will continue to be. Basically what our football program does is just icing on the caKe .

Now I will say this... Stoops seems to be changing the atmosphere around here. The jury is still out if he can actually make Kentucky a respectable football program. Loosing 6 straight and losing to our in state rival to close the season didn't exactly make me feel good... But I still remain optimistic. I think this year we will be average, and next year is when we can start to Make a decent/ big splash

-not claims...well documented facts. UK financials are open to the public...im not taking the time to find/post them for you...if you need confirmation do the homework.

-love UK bball...football pays the bills...it is not debatable.

what irks me about matt is that when this thing does get turned around... and we are playing in atlanta or on a new year days bowl... he'll be right there shlubbing it up with the team and coaches like old friends when the truth is he couldn't name 8 players on offense and 4 on defense. and he could probably only name 6 coaches too. the way he butchered dubose name after the richmond incident then said "ah, who cares" when he gave up trying to pronounce his name, come on.

unless we have a bball game on the same day. we could play michigan on new years day in a bowl and play texas tech in a regular season game in bball and he'd go to the bball game. if he was JUST a private business then i'd have no problems with him and i do listen quite often. but the fact that he does have ties to the university now means that he needs to be more professional about football. he never treats womens bball as badly as our football program.

what irks me about matt is that when this thing does get turned around... and we are playing in atlanta or on a new year days bowl... he'll be right there shlubbing it up with the team and coaches like old friends

Why would he not? He's stated he loves UK football--do ALL UK football fans have to be able to know every vestige of the program to be considered a "true fan?" My guess is several of us who would rather see UK a "football school" still celebrate heartily when bball wins a championship.

. the way he butchered dubose name after the richmond incident then said "ah, who cares" when he gave up trying to pronounce his name, come on.

Uh, he has done the same EXACT thing with the bball center coming in, but I'd say even worse in that he STILL butchers it (then made a joke about how he'll never get it right) even on today's show -- it's been over a year since he's known about LaBissierre (or however it is you spell it).

we could play michigan on new years day in a bowl and play texas tech in a regular season game in bball and he'd go to the bball game.

Uh, again...just last week he made a comment about how great it would be to go to the bball game vs. USF (Florida in late fall), but would be unable to because he wasn't going to want to miss the atmosphere of the UK/Auburn game.

Why would he not? He's stated he loves UK football--do ALL UK football fans have to be able to know every vestige of the program to be considered a "true fan?"

But he's not just the average fan. Considering the website and radio show he operates plus the large amount of fans that follow him on these platforms (including Twitter)...I would say yeah, he needs to act like more than a fair weather or bandwagon fan. Just my opinion. He can run his life and businesses as he sees fit. And as consumers, we can choose to disagree with those business practices.

-not claims...well documented facts. UK financials are open to the public...im not taking the time to find/post them for you...if you need confirmation do the homework.

-love UK bball...football pays the bills...it is not debatable.

Back when I was arguing with Fuzz (or was it RQ?) the operating budgets for football for EIGHTY FIVE scholarships (plus equipment, more injuries, etc) was about $11M and for 13 basketball players over $10M. The recruiting budgets for usually 25 football recruits was a little over $300K (about one third of TUs at the time, with all their advantages PLUS cheating) and for about four (pre Cal) basketball recruits about $500K at the time, plus all their other huge advantages (facilities, etc).

This was just about the time the SEC bumped the SEC distribution by about $5,000,000, NEW money, which was almost entirely due to the TV contracts which was almost entirely due to the interest in SEC FOOTBALL. mitch still couldn't afford to replace the folding chairs in the football "recruiting room", about the biggest disgrace I have ever seen (pictures anyone?) for a State University to claim ownership of.

That year the operating profit for football was about $18,000,000 and for basketball about $5,000,000.

And if some of those numbers seem unbelievable, yeah, they do to me also, but that is what was published at the time.

Kentucky is a football state..always has been, always will be.

Kentucky is a basketball state...

Both wrong. Kentucky is neither a basketball state nor a football state - it's a University of Kentucky state. And I think that's sort of unique. If you look at the various super-power programs in college football and basketball, I can't think of any other I'd describe that way. Even Alabama - the programa and fan base most like our own, culturally and in other ways, I don't think of Bama as a UofA states. It's a football state.....

Uh, again...just last week he made a comment about how great it would be to go to the bball game vs. USF (Florida in late fall), but would be unable to because he wasn't going to want to miss the atmosphere of the UK/Auburn game.
I don't comprehend how a 10/15 FB game conflicts with an 11/27 BB game.

What ties does he have to the university?
He does the pregame now so he is getting paid by our athletic department in some form.

He gets coaches to fill in on his vacations and I'm sure the university signs off on that.

Why would he not? He's stated he loves UK football--do ALL UK football fans have to be able to know every vestige of the program to be considered a "true fan?" My guess is several of us who would rather see UK a "football school" still celebrate heartily when bball wins a championship.

Uh, he has done the same EXACT thing with the bball center coming in, but I'd say even worse in that he STILL butchers it (then made a joke about how he'll never get it right) even on today's show -- it's been over a year since he's known about LaBissierre (or however it is you spell it).

It wasn't just that he couldn't pronounce it or think of it. Instead of taking 2 seconds to tell someoneto look it up, he just, ah, who cares. When he was on finebaum he went out of his way to sound like we were a bball only school and that most fans don't really care about football and that is false with over half the UK fans I know.
He perpetuates the idea that it has to be one or the other. If he's gonna take money then he owes it to the university and fans to do some research and learn about the sport and team. Or just stay doing his own thing and then I have no gripe with him.

He does the pregame now so he is getting paid by our athletic department in some form.

He gets coaches to fill in on his vacations and I'm sure the university signs off on that.

I could be mistaken, but his pre & post game shows are independent of the University affiliated programming. But as I stated above (and you just verified)....he is perceived by many fans to be associated with the "official" broadcasts. And as you stated, the coaches fill in as hosts on occasion. Once again giving the perception on some official affiliation.

I could be mistaken, but his pre & post game shows are independent of the University affiliated programming. But as I stated above (and you just verified)....he is perceived by many fans to be associated with the "official" broadcasts. And as you stated, the coaches fill in as hosts on occasion. Once again giving the perception on some official affiliation.
Well they have the "official UK telecast" shout out during the pregame and post game so if its official then there is a 2 degree of separation at most.

Well they have the "official UK telecast" shout out during the pregame and post game so if its official then there is a 2 degree of separation at most.

Again, I dont do the official UK football anything. We have our own show that is on the same station in Lexington as the official one but it isn't connected to the University.

If me not being able to pronounce a name means I am not a fan, then don't listen tomorrow because I can't pronounce the Greek basketball recuit's name and will make fun of the fact that I cannot.

My entire show is in part about making fun of how little I (and Ryan) know. I am sure that everyone else that covers UK football is not only an expert but has intricate knowledge of the game. Some of those people have shows, websites, etc...listen, read, or watch those.

And the reason the UK coaches come on our show...because we have a large audience, they appreciate the invite and they want to reach the fans. And because they (unlike some of the folks complaining in this thread) want to make the UK football tent as large as possible...not split the fanbase (and fan media) into who is a "real" fan and who isn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT