ADVERTISEMENT

NOOO! UK and IU in Talks to Renew Rivalry

Do you want UK to renew the series with IU?

• Yes, either a Home and Home or Neutral Sites are OK.

Votes: 77 16.8%
  • Yes, but only if it is at Neutral Sites, such as Indianapolis and Louisville.

Votes: 98 21.4%
  • No.

Votes: 283 61.8%

• Total voters
BINGO! The only way this series should ever be renewed is on neutral sites.

Frankly, the more trolling I see from the IU fans the more I am against any form of series (neutral or otherwise). Like Xception said...let IU get good consistently and then maybe we'll see. Sure ND may not have been that good for that long either but they never court rushed us either AND they would probably be reasonably open to a neutral site arrangement.

Sorry IU, you are going to have to settle for UL, Moorehead State, WKU, NKU and EKU. You don't deserve UK (not even on a neutral court).

So you go onto another teams board, create an account(s) for the express purpose of trolling, post over 40 messages, creep onto Facebook, come back with a photo of my 52 year old father, use it as your avatar, then accuse someone else of being obsessed? What's next, posting photos of my toddler?

Newsflash: you're clinical, all of the above and a whole lot more. Just how many other accounts are you posting under the same IP addresses?
i missed it. wow. lmao.

So you go onto another teams board, create an account(s) for the express purpose of trolling, post over 40 messages, creep onto Facebook, come back with a photo of my 52 year old father, use it as your avatar, then accuse someone else of being obsessed? What's next, posting photos of my toddler?

Newsflash: you're clinical, all of the above and a whole lot more. Just how many other accounts are you posting under the same IP addresses?

CatPhight, if you are going to tell me that your father has a younger sister named, Jennifer then you are really going to blow my mind! The avatar that you claim is your father looks dead on (and I mean dead on) one of my first cousins.

That's messed up. Typical IU fan behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT