ADVERTISEMENT

Will UK go back to playing in holiday tournaments or bring back the IU rivalry?

Yes. I almost guarantee the new coach makes some of these moves to help get fans back on board. But no Converse.

Definitely will be playing in Hawaii with a new coach. Definitely won't be playing in Alaska. And I always loved the UKIT but with only so many non-conference games (especially with the SEC going to 16 teams) I doubt it would return. I do wish they would bump the regular season from 31 to 33.

I just hope we go back to playing big name teams at Rupp instead of neutral sites.

I hope so to all of it. The non-con season was more fun and interesting when those things were an annual part of it.

I hope the new coach’s first phone call is to the Maui invitational people with the words “We’re back!”

Just please end the bullshit big city vanity luxury travel/shopping one off games to NY, Chicago, Dallas, Vegas, LA in Nov/Dec

Maybe our out of conference home schedule will actually go back to something more respectable as well. I know we need to play our share of easy teams early in general, but it had gotten ridiculous.

I just hope we go back to playing big name teams at Rupp instead of neutral sites.
I would rather go back to playing IU and Notre Dame at Yum Center and Indy on alternating years giving each side half the tickets . Those games at freedom hall were the best .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT