ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky vs LSU Game Thread***

Of course.. all Cals fault..

Not the officials.
Not the crazy lucky shot or lucky free throw.
Not DJ's awful play..

All Cal. Sometimes I can't wait for our next coach just to see some of this same shit happen and for some of you to be absolutely dumbfounded by it.
Who insists on playing DJ? Who does less with more talent? You mean to tell me his dumb in game coaching decisions, lineups, substitutions, etc weren’t good for one bucket AGAIN?

Oh no Reeves and Theiro back in. What’s the world coming to?

Cal can leave yesterday
Sooner or later fans are going to realize that this poser doesn't give a crap about the university, the fans, or the state. He is only here to enrich himself while feeling proud about acting as an NBA farm team. The team had blown at least a half dozen makable shots in the first half before inserting Reed into the game. With Reed on the court, they take a 9 point lead into the half. Instead of starting Reed in the second half, he once again sends out DJ who just happened to be on the floor when Edwards and Reeves made back-to-back 3s. Neither of those baskets occurred because of offensive plays. Edwards was purposely left open and to his credit he made the shot and Reeves made his as a result of an LSU turnover. After that, Kentucky couldn't do anything right. However, it didn't matter because it was more important to keep DJ on the court than win the game.

Last edited:
You know what I learned tho...........this stuff happens on all these boards.

It's AlWAYS the coaches fault.

Always lol

I don't know. I talked to a uconn fan today about last night's loss. Zero mention of anything Hurley did wrong. If anything, it was everyone else.. officials, Creighton hitting 15 3s (did Hurley have his team defend those!).

San Fran fans sticking up for their coach, despite him choking away the game, with the most talent in the NFL. No one seems to be on his case.

I'm not going to make a thread... but I'm so tired of 10 loss seasons and disappointments in March.

We ran Tubby out for far less

Why shot the ball with 12 seconds left ****ing dumb all around
This is the other thing too. I mean…he made it so try not to complain too much but Cal had a chance in the huddle to say “go to work at 10 we want to win or lose on this shot w a couple seconds for a putback”

Reactions: tomrain

Not the officials.
Not DJ's awful play..

All Cal. Sometimes I can't wait for our next coach just to see some of this same shit happen and for some of you to be absolutely dumbfounded by it.
Well, who the he'll put Wagner in and let him Jack up 3s and make horribleturnovers and gave us absolutelyNOTHING..??

Special season turned to shit in weeks cal ****ed this team when he got some bigs back playing onyenso and Bradshaw together ****ing idiot

Not the officials.
Not DJ's awful play..

Cal gets the officiating because everyone hates his narcissistic ass.

Cal controls the linups..... the lineup that got us a 9pt lead in the first half.... he didnt play ivisic the 2nd half....... He stuck with Wagner ...for far far too long ...... Cal's narcissism is why the refs even had a chance to screw us

Cal is the one who wants to play lineups where only 1 player is a shooter in reeves.. got lucky Edwards had a good shooting game. but he did nothing in the 2nd half so yeah....... this is on cal.

well we actually had a chance at the sec. might have have come down to the ut game. can kiss that all goodbye. got out toughed by an offensively challenged team. missed a million layups and got screwed by the stripes in the second half again.

Reactions: Kentucky2022
We weren’t going to win no matter what guys, he saves it back in and we have nobody close to it and they do, unreal. The free throw bouncing off the top of the backboard and going in. The 7 foot cyclops nailing a three, you are not go into win when those things happen no matter what. To many odd ball things happening the last minute or so. We just have of the worst luck I’ve ever seen any team have on a fu——- basketball court, call it snakebite or whatever. When is it going to end?

I don't know. I talked to a uconn fan today about last night's loss. Zero mention of anything Hurley did wrong. If anything, it was everyone else.. officials, Creighton hitting 15 3s (did Hurley have his team defend those!).

San Fran fans sticking up for their coach, despite him choking away the game, with the most talent in the NFL. No one seems to be on his case.

St Johns fans absolutely HAMMERING Pitino right now lol. Forgetting this is year 1, he's still a good coach, and he'll most likely have that team heading in a better direction next season.

Not the officials.
Not DJ's awful play..

Cal left DJs ass in the game. Cal also didn’t play the lineup in the 2nd half that ran off 10 straight to end the 1st half ONE GODDAMNED SECOND in the 2nd half.

You're going to bed? I wish I was capable of that. These are the nights where I make a decision at halftime. Either stay up and live with consequences or go to bed and sleep blissfully.

My decision was poor. Good luck with your sleep 😴
I said I was going to bed. Didn’t say I’d sleep.

I should’ve stuck by what I said a few games ago… As long as Cal is the coach I’m done staying up and watching these late games when I got to get up early because this is usually the end result anymore.

Sadly, u r prob p*issued off enuff that sleep is gonna be difficult to obtain.

Who insists on playing DJ? Who does less with more talent? You mean to tell me his dumb in game coaching decisions, lineups, substitutions, etc weren’t good for one bucket AGAIN?

DJ was played too long, BUT was pulled out in the final 8 after Cal couldn't get him going.

When can we blame the player for putting up a totally failing effort? Why is every loss 100% on Cal? This loss tonight was mostly on poor player execution, missing shots and officiating. Cal didn't put up some A+ effort, but no coach should have to just to get a win.

DJ.. and others like Ugo.. are the ones to blame for this loss, if we have to blame someone on this team.

Kentucky played like shit, but the amount of unreal luck that happened on that last play is simply remarkable. Adou blocks the shot, somehow between 3 Kentucky guys, the lsu guy gets the ball back and lobs up some bs prayer pass

What about that last free throw they hit that nearly bounced over the backboard and in

I mean...........sometimes u just gotta laugh

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT