ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS OAKLAND RD. 1 GAME THREAD**

I knew it was over when we almost didn’t get the uncontested rebound on the missed front end. This team was fools gold and they proved it time and again. If they all run to the draft and the portal, I’ll lose all respect. This loss though? Very unsurprising.
Of course they'll all run to the draft. It's the culture at this point. One and done worked when you had guys that actually cared about winning in college. Guys like Cousins, Knight, and MKG. The one and done kids these days couldn't care less. Kentucky is merely a pit stop on the way to the draft and it doesn't matter what their draft stock looks like, they'll leave anyway.

I don't remember who it was, but I'm almost positive one of our recruits in either Cason Wallace's or TyTy's class said something along the lines of "I can't wait to get my one year at Kentucky over with so I can get to the league" during their McD's AA press conference. That's the culture now.

• Sad
Reactions: TOMCATS1990
I knew it was over when we almost didn’t get the uncontested rebound on the missed front end. This team was fools gold and they proved it time and again. If they all run to the draft and the portal, I’ll lose all respect. This loss though? Very unsurprising.
If Cal is here another year I wouldn't bet on anybody returning besides Adou. Probably get 1 or 2 more back but nobody of great significance. If Cal leaves I'm guessing it's 100% turnover, which, totally worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT