ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Re: GYER38-0

Learn "mood disorders" (
rolleyes.r191677.gif
)

- Spake was fire last night.

When she tweeted out that photo of her and Cal, there were like 12 comments along the lines of "damn girl!" Half of those were from GYERO.
laugh.r191677.gif

- Not a chance in hell I could have handled that one in public around here. No ones has a gd clue about college bball here. I get a few random texts or conversations here and there about our run, but that's about it.

- Land in Louisville at 2:40 Friday. Hang out with family, see a few friends, then off to Indy Saturday morning. Eeeeeek.

Leave Indy Tuesday morning for Playa Del Carmen. Blessed.

- Oh, and get pumped Century.

Hopefully next year's Final Four basket ball festivities will be hosted via the finest athletic gymnasium in all of Monaco. This way only the creme of the bleu crop shall be in attendance!!
hat_monocle_moustache_polka_dots_black_blue_necklace-r8ad52da68be24ea6a89fdf346550d1ee_fkoez_8byvr_324.jpg

It's Kentucky. They'll give anydamnbody disability.

--I have one friend who is ~ 60 who is 100% disabled. (2 artificial knees and needs work on both shoulders he calls "rotator cups.") He plays 18 holes of golf every single day. He also mows 5 yards. He does 5x as much activity now as when he was an auto mechanic.

--Another friend who is ~ 30 is also 100% disabled. (Back surgery) He's goes bass fishing 5 days a week and coaches LL and travel baseball, so he hits infield, catches for pitchers, etc.

Eh, I can see where that came off badly. I love BBN, obviously it's what makes us who we are. It was a snide remark prompted by a few, but I made it sound way too broad. I do not give a F if I offended PTI!!!! or some lurker from the shadows but I cast too wide of a net.

All others please accept my apologies. Bad take as written. .

Those people are disgusting. Terrible up here in Mass too because of the universal healthcare, MassHealth.

We have effing patients who simply up and move from other states just to get the MassHealth benefits. Disgusting.

Originally posted by Century Cat:
some lurker from the shadows .
Kinda makes me sound like a super hero. Sorry I called you snotty fag. I'm hungover and you hurt my fee fees.

Watched the game a 3rd time today. Went from thinking "Man we were really luck to escape" to now thinking, "Man we were really really unlucky to even be in that position."

3 horseshit offensive fouls on Towns in the first half. Some God awful and uncharacteristic turnovers by Lyles (5 in total), all of which were killers. Especially the one that cost us 3 points at the end of the first half. Then another in the second where they immediately banged a 3. Then the blatant goaltend, and some absolute hero shots by ND (I know we had our own as well).

With all those turnovers, they score less, we score a lot more (MATH!) and the game probably isn't all that close. We actually locked down on the 3 point shooters well, just got killed on the PnR all night and had too many mental lapses.

I'll say this, ND was better than I thought they would be.

I'm not thrilled to play Wisky since they are the only team with FF experience (besides Louisville who won't make the finals, and if hey did, we'll kill them), and because they always manage to hurt our best player, but I really think we dodged a bullet with Arizona losing. They are the better team - unless of course Wisconsin is hitting 10-12 from 3.

Wisconsin can certainly shoot it better than ND did last night, but they aren't nearly as quick, especially with Jackson still hurt, and while Kaminsky is a hell of a player, he's also a flopping little bitch, so F him. Don't think he can kill us much worse than Auguste did anyway.

And then, again, how are they going to defend us?

I bet I could list around 200 people I've known who have been deemed disabled. I'd say 1 or 2 of them actually deserved it. Most worked as coal miners until they were close enough to an accident that they could claim they were involved. My brother's ex FIL heard about an accident on the scanner and jumped in a truck and drove 15 miles so he could say he was injured. Yay eastern KY lawyers.

Dennis obviously didn't listen to the broadcast. If he had he would know that Chris Webber and Len Elmore said we are not talented offensively, so obviously Wisky doesn't have to worry about how to defend us.

This post was edited on 3/29 4:25 PM by LadyCat92

Originally posted by Beavis606:
. My brother's ex FIL heard about an accident on the scanner and jumped in a truck and drove 15 miles so he could say he was injured. Yay eastern KY lawyers.
laugh.r191677.gif

MSU sure took their sweet time getting up the court there....

Blackshear redeeming his career today.

Originally posted by Beavis606:
72% shooter bricks 2 on one end. 48% shooter gonna make both on the other for the win.

chairshot.r191677.gif
Unreal choke by MSU down the stretch and luck by Louisville. MSU might not have enough bodies to finish this.

That 3 right after the shotclock reset was a stupid, stupid shot. He runs the clock there and they win in regulation.

Coaches need to do a drill where they sit the team in a circle, and using a stopwatch, just count down 3 seconds... 4.5 seconds... 2.5 seconds. Cannot stand when players heave a half court shot when there's still a good second and a half on the clock.

I mean, Thank God.

Thank God.

Indy is going to be difficult as is, I couldn't fathom adding Louisville to the mix. Plus, they have no business in the damn Final 4 anyways.

Jesus. Whew

Originally posted by GrandePdre:
Go coach the Final Four, c**ksucker.
This is most glorious.

Cavs...Final Four...whatever.

Love it

It's ridiculous the whistle Duke gets. How was that a foul?

That's stupid by Few leaving Sabonis in with 2, especially with Okafor out.

Zags can't win if Pangos and Wiltjer miss open 3s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT