All-American
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2006
82/15
I love you all!

Celebrate in a clean thread.

This post was edited on 4/4 11:28 PM by cawoodsct

Re: GYER38-0

I'm literally shaking. I can't stop it. Holy shit balls.

I wonder how much my blood pressure just dropped in the last minute or so.

Nice. Hows about we win the next two by 40 a piece and save all the drama
scared0001.r191677.gif

ND had the blueprint and our guys still found a way. Can't stand our M2M stubborn streak but we'll take it any way we can get it at this point. Wow.

I just KNEW that 3 was going down and I was going to pass out, force the lass to pack up and leave me, murder the cat, etc. Worse than UL, WIsky, or UM last year

Was in a room of people screaming for #5 to miss the second free throw, I hate when people over think it. Whatever.

Next!

Originally posted by Booker Noe:
Chris webber and Len Elmore can choke on some dicks.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Rack

But it's not just limited to them, it's almost 95% of the media trying to sell David vs Goliath. Which is fine, but please get your stuff right at least and do some homework and know WTF your even talking about. Stop blindly hating UK being undefeated and just running it like we have nothing to do with our 38 wins at all.

lurk.r191677.gif

As someone posted on Facebook, Chris Webber hasn't been this disappointed since he called that timeout.

Nerves are jacked, gonna be a late night.

Watched the entire 2nd half on mute and changed hats. key

And now that the game is over, Mike Brey and his "America's team" can suck it.

Preaching to choir randoms:

*We knew this was the worse matchup in the tourney for us. Obviously emphasized guarding the 3's, but at the expense of way too much easy stuff at the rim. Layup, layup, layup.

*I'm sure they missed some on us, but the KAT offensive fouls were terrible. Okafor gets away with much, much more. Props to them not calling a weak charge on us on the late drive. Also, inexcusable to not call technicals on two of their dunks. Nobody under, hang, pull up, swing. Terrible.

*I guess there is an interesting story to be written about our 9/9 perfect offensive efficiency tonight down the stretch.

*Lyles missed so many open jumpers he normally makes

*We almost lost a game that was tied at the half, and that we shot 75% in the second half. That would have...sucked forever.

*Thought we went too early on the offense, leaving ND time. Great defense in the backcourt put them it a position that it was gonna be a prayer. I thought at the time we would surely block it. So much size. But then it looked like money they whole way. Sick.

*Kentucky played like crap for most of the game. And ND essentially played a perfect game. Cats still won

*Shaking. Likely wont get to sleep anytime soon.

WCS blocking the 3 to force the shot clock violation in the last minute...
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by legalbeagle123:
The thought of losing that game and UL advancing?

Thankfulky, avoided.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
I had already decided to just give up sports if we lost tonight. I have mental problems, because I take this shit way to seriously.

Breaking: 50 threads on Rivals/Scout UofL boards declaring we won because it was 8 on 5. Kentucky got all the calls. Towns charges every time. Andrew is allowed to run over people on drives.

Damn. My excitement is diminished now that I found all the out. Not sure if I can keep rooting through the Final Four now.

Originally posted by BlueKel:

*We knew this was the worse matchup in the tourney for us. Obviously emphasized guarding the 3's, but at the expense of way too much easy stuff at the rim. Layup, layup, layup.
I've got news for you. Wisconsin is better. They were damn impressive tonight, made 10 threes, and hung 55 points in the 2nd half on Arizona. Tonight was an unreal battle. Next Saturday night will be another all-out war.

Wisky is a great team and it will be a war, but they're nothing like Notre Dame. Notre Dame matched up favorably with us because of quickness, which Wisky lacks. Lyles, Towns, and Willie should be able to do serious damage down low. Our guards should also pose problems for them. Dekker is the wild card I'm most worried about.

Like Willie said, I'm glad we've got a week to prepare.

Originally posted by Beavis606:
Frowns should score about 25.

Good call. Flight to Lville booked. Ride to Indy booked. Booked the hotel a while ago. Indy gonna be bonkers. [/QUOTE]

ADVERTISEMENT