ADVERTISEMENT

Do your part and stop going to games

People really do need to stay home in protest of the garbage product being put on the floor. I don't have season tickets and no longer attend the SEC tourney so, I'll definitely no be going to another UK game until Calipari is gone. We need that number to swell greatly.
More importantly we need boosters/donors to stop taking MB's phone calls and writing checks. That's the fastest way to send a message.

Is this a U6 roll call thread? No, really. They don’t go to our games either. The distinction between a U6 fan and a KY hate fan is getting more difficult every day.

I love it how people try to paint everything out as a Cal fan or a UK fan. And that if you support Cal, then you don't support UK.

But then you tell these people you are going to the games..........you know ACTUALLY SUPPORTING UK.......and they call you the problem.

People that dislike Cal........I don't support Cal, I support UK.
Also people that dislike Cal.......stop going to the games. Stop supporting UK.

It's not logical. You could dislike a coach and u know still support the program.

Cal deserves the Joker Philips treatment. And don’t give me that “you’re a bad fan” crap. Any fan that goes to games supports Cal coaching here and that makes you a bad fan.
Been a rabid UK fan since the Final Four in 1975... went to multiple games every year... went to every NCAAT game in 2012... Haven't been to a UK game since 2018..... Calipari has killed my love for UK.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
Can’t do it. My kids are only this age once and they love it. I’m not going to take it away from them just because I’m upset with the coach.

Yeah this is basically how I feel about it.

My son only cares about watching the Wildcats and watching his favorite player Oscar.

Whether people like it or not, Cal has a lifetime contract. He might be here for awhile if you are waiting to attend games you might be waiting awhile.

I have a kid that's getting into this big time. I can't take that away from him nor would I want to. Over a coach.

Not going to the games won't do a damn thing. The tickets have already been paid for. I invest way too much money into those tickets to not use them. The better thing to say would be to tell people to not go to the SEC or NCAA Tournament. Don't buy those tickets but then all the other teams would just buy them.

The better way to show them would be to tell people to not renew their season tickets. That won't work either because there will be plenty of people behind you to buy up the tickets that aren't renewed. I am as down as possible about this basketball team and program right now. I will renew my season tickets because I know Cal is on the backend of his tenure here and I want to be in the arena when we have that new exciting coach who helps bring UK back to what we have always been.

I love it how people try to paint everything out as a Cal fan or a UK fan. And that if you support Cal, then you don't support UK.

But then you tell these people you are going to the games..........you know ACTUALLY SUPPORTING UK.......and they call you the problem.

People that dislike Cal........I don't support Cal, I support UK.
Also people that dislike Cal.......stop going to the games. Stop supporting UK.

It's not logical. You could dislike a coach and u know still support the program.
Now don’t go bringing common sense into this fight.

Reactions: shodaman
An Internet message board is for expressing your opinion and venting your frustrations.

If you think it is a vehicle for real change, then I think you are sadly mistaken.

It’s money that matters and no one cares what you have to say until it affects their pocket book.

A Rupp Rafters rant isn’t affecting anyone’s pocket book.

An Internet message board is for expressing your opinion and venting your frustrations.

If you think it is a vehicle for real change, then I think you are sadly mistaken.

It’s money that matters and no one cares what you have to say until it affects their pocket book.

A Rupp Rafters rant isn’t affecting anyone’s pocket book.
Most of if not all of the tickets have already been paid for this year. Not going isn't going to mean a dang thing this year. Not renewing tickets next year won't mean anything either as someone who has tried to get season tickets in the past will just win the raffle and purchase them. It's the boosters that truly have the power to affect change. They are the ones that can impact things by withholding donations etc.

As evident in that recent thread where someone was selling lower level tickets for 150 for a game against FAMU and got someone fairly quickly, there's still a demand there.

Go or don't go, someone will be sitting in those seats or at the very least the tickets will be purchased.

Things work themselves out in the end. Lifetime contract or not, if results don't come, Cal will leave. If results come, then no one really cares who is at the helm. But nothing here is going to make that come any faster.

As evident in that recent thread where someone was selling lower level tickets for 150 for a game against FAMU and got someone fairly quickly, there's still a demand there.

Go or don't go, someone will be sitting in those seats or at the very least the tickets will be purchased.

Things work themselves out in the end. Lifetime contract or not, if results don't come, Cal will leave. If results come, then no one really cares who is at the helm. But nothing here is going to make that come any faster.
Shocking

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT