ADVERTISEMENT

Do your part and stop going to games

I mean I get it if that's someone's stance.

But regardless of who is coaching, UK is still my team. I'm going to support the team regardless.

I like going to games, theyre a really good time.

I hope everyone listens to the OP and maybe ticket prices will come down a little, but i doubt it.

I’m glad to see this thread. This is the ONLY power we have as fans to initiate change. We need empty seats at Rupp. If you want to get rid of this slothful loser, this is our only hope. We cannot accept this and consider our program the gold standard. Empty seats is the answer.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
Ed is also a Matt Jones pumper. What’s he going to do when Matt rips into Cal?
He can rip him all he wants it’s not going to change anything. He has more power than anyone posting here but he’s not getting anything changed

Haven't been to a UK game in any sport since 2015. Way cheaper and better experience at home.
I don’t agree that the experience is better. But I do agree that the added value of being there in person isn’t worth the cost anymore.

He can rip him all he wants it’s not going to change anything. He has more power than anyone posting here but he’s not getting anything changed
So since it's inevitable, we should just lie back and take it, right, Bobby?

Cal deserves the Joker Philips treatment. And don’t give me that “you’re a bad fan” crap. Any fan that goes to games supports Cal coaching here and that makes you a bad fan.
Don’t tell people what to do. There’s nothing wrong with taking your family to a game. I remember sitting in the top of commonwealth stadium on the coldest freakin night of the year watching our sorry ass football team lose to vandy. It was the joker era I think. I looked across that stadium and said fo myself….. I said self, this is the most outstanding collection of diehard Kentucky fans on gods rock. Don’t forget that.

The people that go to the games are the pinnacle of the fanbase. Stop pretending otherwise. You sound like a drama queen.

You can cry all you want. Not a single person here can do a single thing to change the coach. But I swear so many of you think you can. You are delusional.
Thst doesn’t mean we have to just sit back and take it though. I mean c'mon, you can't be happy with this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT