ADVERTISEMENT

Do your part and stop going to games

You can cry all you want. Not a single person here can do a single thing to change the coach. But I swear so many of you think you can. You are delusional.
This is always your go to. Like there's even a single person that doesn't realize it. We don't need to be reminded of it with your every post. Yet, you always like to antagonize and rub it in. Because you're a troll.

My family had its Christmas gift swap this afternoon before the game. My cousin's wife told us about a lady friend who (along with her husband) have had season tickets for years, used to go to the SEC and NCAA tourneys regularly. They donated quite a bit of money to UK athletics. Her husband still supports the program but, she has abandoned UK altogether. Not only does she now refuse to attend games, she also refuses to watch them on TV and has given a HUGE collection of UK basketball memorabilia. All because she HATES John Calipari and what he has done to the program.
I suspect stories like this one will become more and more common in the near future.

My family had its Christmas gift swap this afternoon before the game. My cousin's wife told us about a lady friend who (along with her husband) have had season tickets for years, used to go to the SEC and NCAA tourneys regularly. They donated quite a bit of money to UK athletics. Her husband still supports the program but, she has abandoned UK altogether. Not only does she now refuse to attend games, she also refuses to watch them on TV and has given a HUGE collection of UK basketball memorabilia. I suspect stories like this one will become more and more common in the near future.
Ah, but who cares when we're ending generational poverty.....

This is always your go to. Like there's even a single person that doesn't realize it. We don't need to be reminded of it with your every post. Yet, you always like to antagonize and rub it in. Because you're a troll.
There’s no way this guy is a UK fan. Either Brad or an average troll.

I don’t think Ed is an actual UK fan. Anyone that supports Cal or what is going on now is either a troll….or….not playing with a full deck.
He and several of his aliases have been on my "Ignore" list for over a year. Of course he's a troll. Probably a UofL fan. Total douche.

Reactions: UKMKG
In all seriousness, wonder what UKfaninNC is thinking. Miss his dialogue. Would be entertaining lol.
Marrowbone creek is churning right about now, Bill would have plenty to say. He called this after 2015. I thought he was wrong but he wasn't. I came around to his way of thinking before he passed. Sure glad I did. I'm so pissed he isn't around so we can bitch about Cal.

If you can’t handle the truth just say so

• Haha
Reactions: SemperFiCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT