ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Willy4UK

Everyone likes Willy. If you don't like Willy, you can gladly go eff yourself and

0701-GETOUT.jpg

The D League is by far the worst thread on the board
This kind of talk is blasphemy and will gain you no likes. In fact it might take away all likes you have. Each one representing one of the seven people who post in that circle jerk lol.

Lol you kill me. I'm glad you see the "humor" in that statement and made it more funny. Most would of went into attack mode rather than laugh about it.

Reactions: maverick1
Btw that might be the second to last time somebody says masturbatory in a sentence lol

I wanted to ask you, is that Aileen wuornos, or Charlize Theron. That movie is crazy she does a damn good job playing her

Last edited:
Willy is a good dude. I feel like he conducts himself here the same way he would if you met him in person. Makes fun of himself, which for me is one of the most important personality traits to have.

On the topic of "Likes", I'm glad this is becoming the standard rubric for posters while post count becomes less important. I'd even like to see a like-to-post ratio.

I know Willy outside this board. We've linked up 4x between March 2014 to April 2015. We met up 3x in Orlando and once here in Austin. Great bro. Ms. Willy is a wonderful lady -- she keeps us in line. His advice has been invaluable when dealing with my mom.

Prost, brother!
I was pro-Willy until I read this post. Guilt by association now, though. Sorry Willy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT