ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Willy4UK

That sounds like a date (no homo, even though my avatar is what it is). I will bring my louisville bud, while its fire, probably not as much as your medical.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
I can only imagine the looks on the faces of the low level NSA employees who get to monitor this board. They probably walk out of work with a crazy WTF is that look on their face. LOL.

Reactions: Bkocats
I'm told there are some that masterbate to the idea of having a thread that big. Big threads mean other big things. It also gets you tons of pus*y.

^^^ BLW is right. Ride around with me sometime and I'll show you why I do this.

Meh, I was impressed until I saw LEK was in the top 10.

Rob that kind of language will not be tolerated on this board. How dare you be "not impressed" about a founding father of the d-league? Do you want to be the most hated gold member on this board? You have just lost all respect and may the mods have mercy on your handle. It was nice knowing ya, I hope you have thick skin because you are about to get hit by a hailstorm of hate lol.

Last edited:
Lol, let me get this right. The very first time I ever called you out on something and stood up to the badass of the paddock (who will always live in willys shadow) you called me a "drug addict troll" lol. You then proceded to yell to the mod gods in your awesome comic book thread because I've got the balls to disagree with the end all be all of the paddock? Of course they heard you and put me on time out. That's a fact. Pot meet kettle hypocrite. Lol the message board is to speak your mind, and if we don't fall in line and post on the d-league we are enemies because we don't play on the same playground as the other badasses of the paddock. Obviously, I'm not The only one. You may not like me, but you do respect me which is obvious. Now go ahead call the mod gods and tell them some bipolar drug addict is picking on you yet agin lol. Btw I'll go ahead and like your post to put you one closer to your idol.

cb5e5b590579a545f25e7465d1e70bba.gif

Lol, let me get this right. The very first time I ever called you out on something and stood up to the badass of the paddock (who will always live in willys shadow) you called me a "drug addict troll" lol. You then proceded to yell to the mod gods in your awesome comic book thread because I've got the balls to disagree with the end all be all of the paddock? Of course they heard you and put me on time out. That's a fact. Pot meet kettle hypocrite. Lol the message board is to speak your mind, and if we don't fall in line and post on the d-league we are enemies because we don't play on the same playground as the other badasses of the paddock. Obviously, I'm not The only one. You may not like me, but you do respect me which is obvious. Now go ahead call the mod gods and tell them some bipolar drug addict is picking on you yet agin lol. Btw I'll go ahead and like your post to put you one closer to your idol.
[roll]

what's a "d league"?

ADVERTISEMENT