ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Willy4UK

5 Cats Illustrated Likes= 1 Facebook Like. 1 Facebook Like=1 Prayer.

1 Prayer= 1 Wish.

1 Wish=1 Chance for vast riches.

1 Chance for vast riches= 1 Lifetime of Opportunities.

1 aw shit = negative 2k likes.

2k points and a buck fifty will get you a cup of coffee.

Willy's entire approach to posting seems to be aimed at insinuating himself into your good graces for the sole purpose of obtaining likes, as if that is the very purpose of his posts?

Which means every single one of his posts has been... a lie?

wtf terrorists won. Catpaw compromised...the day before the 4th!! My flags won't post. :americanflag::americanflag::americanflag:...next to Willy's name. Hmmm. Very weird.

Willy's entire approach to posting seems to be aimed at insinuating himself into your good graces for the sole purpose of obtaining likes, as if that is the very purpose of his posts?

Which means every single one of his posts has been... a lie?

Just like a goddamn chupacabra

In all honesty, Willy is just another career paddockician. The Willy Fatigue will hit any day now and seriously damage his likeability.

We need a Latino version of Willy. A Willy of the future, so to speak.

In all honesty, Willy is just another career paddockician. The Willy Fatigue will hit any day now and seriously damage his likeability.

We need a Latino version of Willy. A Willy of the future, so to speak.

[laughing] Yep, that honeymoon feeling will end and there will be a overwhelming feeling of persistent nausea that will soon follow.

Reactions: maverick1
Human brutes, like other beasts, find snares and poison in the provision of life, and are allured by their appetites to their destruction. - Jonathan Swift

Reactions: Willy4UK
Art Bell loves chupacabras.

I used to travel the country a lot due to America's Most Wanted. Hated that guy. Anyway, one night i'm busting up 75 and this woman is telling Art about her personal angel. He's all into it and enjoying the ride when she says she met the angel through a Ouija board.

Art got pissed. Told her she did not have a personal angel and that it was a demon pretending to be an angel. Unbeknownst to me and the lady, angels don't mess around with the board. The ensuing argument was a hoot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT