ADVERTISEMENT

Zona at Stanford, Maryland at IU Tonight

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Two interesting match ups. Zona is 2-2 on the road. IU favored over league leader. I'm a Stanford and Terp fan tonight.

Originally posted by Smashcat:
Two interesting match ups. Zona is 2-2 on the road. IU favored over league leader. I'm a Stanford and Terp fan tonight.
Terps vs Twerps

Furd should handle Zona at home. This is their game to gain some recognition, and it's always a good game between those two.

What the heck is an IU? Never heard of them.

Originally posted by BBCatsExile:

Furd should handle Zona at home. This is their game to gain some recognition, and it's always a good game between those two.

What the heck is an IU? Never heard of them.
what the hell is "Furd"?

IU is so one dimensional, yet they are succeeding... I wish we had a chance to play them so we could stomp a mud hole in their gut.

Originally posted by Kramer318:
IU is so one dimensional, yet they are succeeding... I wish we had a chance to play them so we could stomp a mud hole in their gut.
That's why I'm baffled. Their game is so obvious...yet it's working.

Like a boxer with only a left hook just continuously landing a left hook.

IU will be in our 8 9 game. Sexy matchup, especially
If we still haven't lost. And a tough matchup for us because of their offensive style. That's NCAA committees wet dream.

I don't think I have ever seen so many wide open layups. It's a lay up line. Maryland hasn't even attempted to block one of the many layups. Maryland doesn't guard anybody, don't help on defense. Add to the 15 layups, Yogi's 5 or 6 three pointers (he can't miss tonight), and I think every Hoosier has a 3 pointer then you get a blow out.
Just heard they are 13 of 20 from 3 pt line.

At this point looks like Arizona, and.. cough IU. Oh well, I'm not going to begrudge them some success. I'm sort of a pseudo Stanford fan myself, but meh. Arizona has got a heck of a team. Besides, things are pretty good for us right now. But I am surprised at bit at Maryland/IU. I did see a bit today where Bilas was singing the praises of Blackmon. I love Booker, but we couldn't have gone wrong with either.

IU will never be a tough matchup for us on a neutral court... You stop the 3, and they are toast.

Lol at saying they couldn't be a rough matchup. Obviously I would expect uk to win because we r better, but they basically run what Columbia ran, and that gave us some real problems.

ADVERTISEMENT