ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 blood bath continues

It doesn't excuse us, but because other top teams are racking up losses too, it doesn't hurt us as bad IF we can bounce back and start to string some wins together.
Seems like a common theme in your posts if other teams are racking up losses too, then it changes the entire narrative. It is not going to improve the team's chances of winning their next game or going on a Tournament run until they start taking pride on defense. No excuse when this team will in most games have superior athleticism and talent over all of their opponents. A team can survive a bad offensive game if they can play defense. If it were as simple as lighting a fire under their ass after getting spanked on the road to change their defensive intensity then why would it take this long to figure out?

I guess that’s why in last years tournament UCONN beat every team they faced by double digits.
They also went through a stretch where they lost 4 of 6. Judging a team in January after a bad loss, whether its our team or another, is stupid. There's a lot of season left.

Down goes Arizona to 9-9 Oregon State. And Arizona fans are complaining about awful 3 point defense, lack of effort, and bad players starting and getting too much underserved playing time. Sound familiar?

Top 10 teams will end their weekday games 1-4 on the road.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: twindaddy2003+1
NIL era.

Think it's gonna generate more parity in basketball long term. I'm fascinated to see if last year's wild final four was an aberration or more of the same coming this season.

Football still gets their best players 3 to 4 years so not gonna see its impact there as much IMO.

I don't think you're going to see anymore dominant runs in this sport again. A program could win a title one year, and they will be lucky to get another Final4 over the next decade.

Maybe if coaches really strike a fine balance between NIL, recruiting/portal, and having the right coaching.. they can be consistent

I think Houston, Kansas, and Auburn lose today. Oklahoma, Duke and Arizona could lose as well. I bet at least 3 of those 6 teams go down today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT