ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Brown to start Friday......

AgesBlue

Senior
May 25, 2010
against Alabama according to the preview on UKathletics.com. Could this be like the old Vince Gill song, Give me just 1 more last chance, hope he can get it together Friday, he was solid last season.
I think we take our 4th straight series this weekend, Bama is pretty good pitching wise, but not a killer on offense with only a .259 team BA.

Henderson seems to be pretty stubborn. I was pretty positive he wouldn't make any changes.

Reactions: AgesBlue
Yeah, seems coaches in all sports are pretty stubborn !!

Well, Louisville is one of the best teams in the nation and Kyle Funkhouser was one of the best pitchers in the country. He's struggling this year with an ERA just under 5.00. So, Louisville's coach decided to move him from the Friday role to the Sunday role. He did that this past weekend and Funkhouser had an excellent outing, pitching 7 innings and only giving up 1 earned run.

So, there are some that will certainly make moves and change their rotations around in order to benefit the pitchers (and the team). However, it does not seem that Henderson is one of these. He gets an idea in his head about his pitchers and he sticks with it.

Reactions: AgesBlue
Well, Louisville is one of the best teams in the nation and Kyle Funkhouser was one of the best pitchers in the country. He's struggling this year with an ERA just under 5.00. So, Louisville's coach decided to move him from the Friday role to the Sunday role. He did that this past weekend and Funkhouser had an excellent outing, pitching 7 innings and only giving up 1 earned run.

So, there are some that will certainly make moves and change their rotations around in order to benefit the pitchers (and the team). However, it does not seem that Henderson is one of these. He gets an idea in his head about his pitchers and he sticks with it.
Ain't that the truth, Iwould love to see Zack Brown have a great outing tonight. BTW, I understand it will be in the low 40's tonight, that may help UK and hurt Bama !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT