ADVERTISEMENT

Z to Arkansas

New York Yankees Thumbs Down GIF by MLB

Deep breath. Other than Bradshaw that’s where they are all going. That was part of Cals’s contract to bring all recruits and all other players from UK. Tyson is going to bank roll him to do this. Cal is nothing but an agent running a G league. Arkansas will figure it out. Let’s let Coach Pope have some time. Honestly next year may be a struggle to make the tournament but what has the last 4 years given us.

So the goof was never about UK. And apparently isn't intelligent enough to learn multiple sets. Hope we destroy him. And fvck Calipari for what he's done to the University of Kentucky basketball program. No doubt Calipari is badmouthing UK.

I have to say I have lost a lot of respect for him.
Good lord give it a rest. He's from Eastern Europe, Kentucky basketball means literally nothing to him. He came here to play for Cal and he's leaving to keep playing for Cal. It's not an giant affront to the program that guys who committed to Cal want to keep playing for him.

Deep breath. Other than Bradshaw that’s where they are all going. That was part of Cals’s contract to bring all recruits and all other players from UK. Tyson is going to bank roll him to do this. Cal is nothing but an agent running a G league. Arkansas will figure it out. Let’s let Coach Pope have some time. Honestly next year may be a struggle to make the tournament but what has the last 4 years given us.
And what really fvcking pisses me off about this is had Calipari stayed another year, he would have pushed everyone of those bitches to the NBA or elsewhere. Just goes to show Calipari is always about himself.

Z said he did meet with Pope and it went good but after he told them he wouldn’t be back. Said he’s going with Cal because he wants to win a championship and go to the league. According to Z nobody does those two things better than Cal lol 😂
So Z wasted Pope's time with that meeting when he was practically a Hog at that point. Nah, I don't like that.

So the goof was never about UK. And apparently isn't intelligent enough to learn multiple sets. Hope we destroy him. And fvck Calipari for what he's done to the University of Kentucky basketball program. No doubt Calipari is badmouthing UK.
None of the players are about UK (or any other school). How is this new to you??? Good lord

Reactions: Pmalone6719
While I wanted Z back, I always had it in the back of my head he may not return next fall to the states for college basketball at all.

Z said he did meet with Pope and it went good but after he told them he wouldn’t be back. Said he’s going with Cal because he wants to win a championship and go to the league. According to Z nobody does those two things better than Cal lol 😂
Cal will never sniff another title only has one in is whole coaching career so a lot do it better 😂😂

Z is too soft to be our starting center anyways. Good offensive talent but whoever our center is will box his ass out into the crowd every play just like every other good center we played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT