ADVERTISEMENT

Your March is now officially wide open......

UNIVKY

All-SEC
May 21, 2002
What are you going to do to fill the time?

I think I will watch the Spring football game.................................Oh wait😢

Reactions: CGblue
5fb3f1d13c94d.image.png

Reactions: studentcat
It will not be a problem finding something to do. I can attend some spring training baseball games, do a lot of fishing, spend a lot of time on the beach and if I get bored doing that I can pick up shells on Anclote Island. Lots to do and much more enjoyable that watching this year's Kentucky team

Reactions: MbergCat
They covered Bristol Motor Speedway with dirt and I had already bought tickets because I knew we weren’t doing anything in March. Their running races all next week and every weekend up through April. I’m going to get dirty lol

Reactions: bluecoon1
I can promise you it won’t be watching college basketball.
Even though we all knew this was coming. It still so frustrating. I feel like a kid again when we lose like this and I just turned 51.

Long year and season. Covid was devastated but things are improving.

Here’s to more fans in the stands for football but will be a long wait for another basketball season.

please get us a capable point guard and more outside shooting.
Love Askews hustle but he looks like a JV player.

I thought I would be okay when it ended, but 1 point loss just about what we should have expected since this season has been a kick to the balls since it started. Now that Cal has drove the bus over the cliff I believe I'll buy me a set of golf clubs and just enjoy blue skies and think God I'm still alive. Sports can finish the slow death covid started last year.

Golf golf more golf and golf some more. Don’t care how cold it is. Try my best to avoid a television or sports for three weekends in a row.

• Love
Reactions: sdryan2
I will spend it watching Ohio State and Cleveland State in the tournament along with all the other games. The 1st two rounds is the greatest 4 days of the year. Sure I want Kentucky to be part of that and they usually are but when they are not I just don't take my ball and go home.

I think we all knew Kentucky wasn't going to be in the NCAA tournament a long time ago. Today it just became offical.

I will spend it watching Ohio State and Cleveland State in the tournament along with all the other games. The 1st two rounds is the greatest 4 days of the year. Sure I want Kentucky to be part of that and they usually are but when they are not I just don't take my ball and go home.

I think we all knew Kentucky wasn't going to be in the NCAA tournament a long time ago. Today it just became offical.

So what you're saying is you don't take your ball and go home, you just pick up a ball with a different team's color on it.

I've got a few guns to finish and sight in. I need to organize my work shop, finish my landscaping (before my wife gets angry about it lol)
Whew, yeah, I’ve got a lot of spring cleaning/organizing and “honey do list” items to do myself. I have spring fever this year more so than I think I ever have before. I think most of it is due to how awful last spring/summer was with the Covid BS.

It sucks theres no Kentucky Basketball to mix in there. I’ll watch some of the tournament. I’m more interested in Reds baseball and baseball in general, though.

Reactions: SmedMoley
Whew, yeah, I’ve got a lot of spring cleaning/organizing and “honey do list” items to do myself. I have spring fever this year more so than I think I ever have before. I think most of it is due to how awful last spring/summer was with the Covid BS.

It sucks theres no Kentucky Basketball to mix in there. I’ll watch some of the tournament. I’m more interested in Reds baseball and baseball in general, though.
I'll probably keep an eye on the tournament, especially teams I dislike. I'll be loving it when Kansas, UNC, Louisville, all of the SEC teams lose.
Yeah those never ending honey-do lists. My wife isn't so bad, she just has zero patience for my procrastination. I keep telling her, if I don't really want to do something, I probably won't.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I'll probably keep an eye on the tournament, especially teams I dislike. I'll be loving it when Kansas, UNC, Louisville, all of the SEC teams lose.
Yeah those never ending honey-do lists. My wife isn't so bad, she just has zero patience for my procrastination. I keep telling her, if I don't really want to do something, I probably won't.
Yeah, I’ll be sweating several teams dead myself, especially those you listed. My wife is the exact opposite. She only wants me to do the stuff around the house when she’s not here. If she’s here, she wants me up her ass 24/7! 😆

Reactions: SmedMoley
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT