ADVERTISEMENT

Yellowstone

Agree. Very predictable so far. Need to throw in some changes. Maybe Rip gets his ass kicked by one of the hired hands. 😀

Got Peacock to watch the two NFL games that were exlusively on there and decided to tear through Yellowstone as I hadn't watched a single episode. Watched all five seasons in a week. Heck of a deal for $ 5.99! May do it again next year for the end of season five and whatever NFL games they have exclusive.

This^^^^^

Finished 1923 last night. Enjoyed 1883 as well.
Don't watch em if you are looking for an alternative to Seinfeld.
Not a bunch of laughs in either.
LOL
That is so true. There is a lot of heartbreak in 1883 and I would assume that it's a pretty accurate depiction of folks trying to tame the wild west.

Season 2 of 1923 is filming July-September in Texas. Love it!

Seems a bit strange though as it will be over 100 degrees those months.
Yeah they will be disappointed when the audience don't giveca shit because it's been years already. Kinda like Yellowstone final 6 episodes. They waited to late and everyone has moved on.

I dont trust anything from Taylor Sheridan anymore. He and the powers that be couldn't care less about the audience.

These shows originally aired episode 1 around father's day running it through til August giving us something to watch til football. They pushed it back to November and skipped a summer. I'm sure it will be good but damn them. Kevin Costners Horizon is the same shows as the Yellowstone and 1923.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT