ADVERTISEMENT

Yellowstone

I don't get the hate for either. Summer clearly has an important role to play for the ranch. Beth has lots of great qualities and several terrible ones but I don't think they can be separated.
Too many good stories and plots that could be done to waste it on these two trying to fight in the front yard cause Beth has a daddy complex and the vegan hippie was whining the whole show

Am I the only one who doesn't get the Jamie having Beth fixed for good fiasco?

1. She shouldn't have laid that responsibility on her brother to begin with. Have the boyfriend who knocked you up to begin with take you in or suck it up and tell daddy.
2. They have this thing called adoption. It works for hundreds of thousands of people. Of course they might never give a child to that trainwreck, and maybe her never having a child was a good karmic call.

1. She shouldn't have laid that responsibility on her brother to begin with. Have the boyfriend who knocked you up to begin with take you in or suck it up and tell daddy.
2. They have this thing called adoption. It works for hundreds of thousands of people. Of course they might never give a child to that trainwreck, and maybe her never having a child was a good karmic call.
Well, if she had done the adoption route, everyone would’ve known she had a kid when she was fully preggers and I’m guessing she didn’t want that.

You not the only one. I cant remember all the details on that flashback but never figured out why the getting fixed thing,I get the abortion. Did he take her to a reservation clinic for the procedure and the hysterectomy that was performed was that done routinely? I assume both Jamie and Beth were under 18 so wouldn't legal consent be needed unless it was an illegal clinic. But I am with you not sure why the hysterectomy was done and feel it not been done routinely except they needed that storyline.

You not the only one. I cant remember all the details on that flashback but never figured out why the getting fixed thing,I get the abortion. Did he take her to a reservation clinic for the procedure and the hysterectomy that was performed was that done routinely? I assume both Jamie and Beth were under 18 so wouldn't legal consent be needed unless it was an illegal clinic. But I am with you not sure why the hysterectomy was done and feel it not been done routinely except they needed that storyline.
The lady at the reservation clinic said they automatically "sterilize" when performing an abortion. She warned Jamie of this more than once. Jamie thought about it and told her to go ahead. Beth was never informed.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The lady at the reservation clinic said they automatically "sterilize" when performing an abortion. She warned Jamie of this more than once. Jamie thought about it and told her to go ahead. Beth was never informed.
Ok, thanks I couldn't remember what actually was said there

Actually I’ve read ALL the books and that’s not how it went down.

What I was saying was this...Beth tells her dad what happened and he immediately goes after Jamie. What about the guy who got her pregnant? What about you, the father? Unload it all on the 18-year old.

So who gets bumped off first? Why didn't Jamie have Beth arrested for breaking and entering and assault?

So who gets bumped off first? Why didn't Jamie have Beth arrested for breaking and entering and assault?

Guessing either Monica or the Hippie chick get hit by mistake.

Kaceys vision might suggest he ends up losing Monica since he’s choosing (well she’s choosing for him) the ranch.

Long shot…the house arrest side chick gets whacked mistakenly for Beth. But I’m betting on Monica.

Beth ain’t going anywhere on this show with her massive plot armor.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
I just picked up seasons 2 and 3 of Yellowstone on DVD pretty cheap. I don't have Paramount Plus, or whatever it's on. Looking forward to seeing it. I had no idea that was Cole Hauser, who used to have red hair, as Rip. Costner is almost a supporting character. The stories seem to revolve around the kids. I like the Beth character. She's actually a British actress. I saw her in a movie a while back and wondered what became of her. She's done a lot of British TV.

Last edited:
I just picked up seasons 2 and 3 of Yellowstone on DVD pretty cheap. I don't have Paramount Plus, or whatever it's on. Looking forward to seeing it. I had no idea that was Cole Hauser, who used to have red hair, as Rip. Costner is almost a supporting character. The stories seem to revolve around the kids. I like the Beth character. She's actually a British actress. I saw her in a movie a while back and wondered what became of her. She's done a lot of British TV.
Stop after season 3.

Reactions: christophero
I saw season 4 at Walmart for 20 bucks. Is it really not worth it? I'm halfway through season 2 and I love it.

Just finished the mid season. Imo Monica is a goner. They put way too much effort into character rehab and that's the only reason why imo.

Prediction: the professionals try to kill beth but get Monica instead.

I'm halfway through season 4. I'm still enjoying it. John just announced he's running for governor. Season 4 is a bit slow moving but still entertaining.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The "cowboying" is one of the better parts of the show IMO, and I typically don't care to see stuff like that. But much I'd rather watch the events of the bunkhouse, the cowboys working, and so forth than the stuff with Beth and Jamie.

I like the bunkhouse, but Sheridan seems obsessed with showing himself doing horse tricks. Its probably something you notice more on a binge watch. I do like the Coyote Ugly woman who is very easy on the eyes. The protester.

I don't think the show has necessarily dipped in terms of storyline. I just think the mafia in cowboy boots idea had a shelf life. In other words, these newer shows stack up with those of the first few seasons, it's just we don't quite buy the premise so willingly. What kind of fool wouldn't sell his land for what that company was offering, and why was that company so hell bent on building their resort right there? Montana is a huge state.

Beth's scheming is getting a little tiresome. I like Costner but he seems a little too likeable for that character.

I'm watching season 4, which is decent. Taylor Sheridan is still writing the episodes at this point. He even directed a few. I've always liked Will Patton, who plays Jamie's dad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT