ADVERTISEMENT

WTF is wrong with some of you?

Maybe celebrate the win today and then make your complaints tomorrow?
Celebrate what that we beat a football school? Wow I guess that’s what we have come to now. How about we celebrate at UK when we make a final 4 or cut down the nets of another National Championship. Last I checked we don’t celebrate beating a bubble team in the regular season.

Celebrate what that we beat a football school? Wow I guess that’s what we have come to now. How about we celebrate at UK when we make a final 4 or cut down the nets of another National Championship. Last I checked we don’t celebrate beating a bubble team in the regular season.
Nothing wrong with enjoying a win against a 5-0 team.

Reactions: JFCats22
Maybe you and the OP need to hold hands.

the problem is---- we have a bunch of door knobs in our corner saying "FIRE CAL!"
to them i say: eff you
to you i say: let's get ready!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
That lineup was terrible. I said so during the game. But some of that could not be helped. Oscar picked up his 2nd foul in the first half at the 7:41 mark and was done for the half. And then when they called him for the F1 foul, he had to go out again. We also had Toppin go to the locker with an injury late as well.

So, there were some of these strange lineups that were because of foul trouble to starters. And he didn't go with these lineups for very long, thank goodness. We lost a lead during one of those for sure.

I think Cal sometimes tries to make up for Wheeler's small size by putting more size on the floor. What he should do is put shooters on the floor.

I'm just glad for the win.Sure there are lots of things we need to work on but considering where this team was 2 weeks ago,the only move to go is forward....it's like chess,we may have been in check but we aren't in checkmate yet....still can make some moves.

I’m happy we won.

My beef is people biting my head off for saying things like “We need to improve.” Seems like we’re on the same page
Bro, you're on of the best posters on this board and have been for years. Don't let people win by frustrating you. You know this bro.

I travel extensively across Ky in my job and across the county personally.

I never run across the negativity that I read here.

I go to the SEC every year. I go to every FF that UK plays in since 1978. I have gone to the Bahamas every trip. I went to London.

I never run across negative UK fans.
What do they usually say then? Genuinely curious.

This board is miserable honestly. Best we have looked in 12 months the last week and coaching has been the best Cal has done in 5 plus years but all this board is is bitch bitch bitch bitch like a bunch of girls.
Serious question. If there was no criticism, do you think Calipari would have made any changes that led to the 3 wins? I don't.

Reactions: michaeluk26
Good grief. It’s ok to effing smile man. Am I celebrating? No. Am I happy we have seeming turned the corner? Yes.

On to the next.

I travel extensively across Ky in my job and across the county personally.

I never run across the negativity that I read here.

I go to the SEC every year. I go to every FF that UK plays in since 1978. I have gone to the Bahamas every trip. I went to London.

I never run across negative UK fans.
That’s wild.

I have worked or done part of my training/education all over the state.

People I talk to are all able to be objective, like myself. People were texting me during THIS game--why are we using this lineup? Why is Cal going backwards?

You can be glad we won--and still identify problem areas.

But some of you come on here and act as if someone kicked a baby for daring to speak of that bad run we had when Cal put in a weird lineup.

Some of you act like 3 straight wins and barely being in the tournament is the top of the mountain--and we should all be so satisfied that we sing of nothing but joy and how perfect it all is.

That's absurd.

So to you

Beating a non-tournament team in Rupp means we shouldn't talk about anything other than our courageous victory. We're to the point beating a team like that at home means everything is sunshine and rainbows?
After missing about 20 WIDE OPEN threes. And shoot less than 40% (iirc) It was a pretty courageous performance, to win that game.
But its good a few are still not happy. Im serious… we’ve seen many times (last few years) of our best ball playing being pissed away in jan and feb.

Reactions: Cats192
For those of us who have spent our life time supporting and wanting what is best for this program (and it aint't cal) we our happy to get any win, but it is about the state and direction of our program that supercedes any one win. We will not be a basketball program as long as cal is here hi jacking OUR PROGRAM for HIS MISSION. We want OUR PROGRAM back!!

For those of us who have spent our life time supporting and wanting what is best for this program (and it aint't cal) we our happy to get any win, but it is about the state and direction of our program that supercedes any one win. We will not be a basketball program as long as cal is here hi jacking OUR PROGRAM for HIS MISSION. We want OUR PROGRAM back!!

Cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT