ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't be surprised if Mgbako goes to Kansas

self is a much better judge of talent than ccc

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

Self does not load up with 5* kids every year
he has lower rated kids that stick around a few years and is nearly always in the top 10 rankings
UK may start out in the top 10 but it isn't long before they drop completely out and when they do resurface, they don't get much higher than the 15-20 range

he has lower rated kids that stick around a few years and is nearly always in the top 10 rankings
UK may start out in the top 10 but it isn't long before they drop completely out and when they do resurface, they don't get much higher than the 15-20 range

That's completely different than having an eye for talent.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch more highlights of SGA. You know, that player almost no one knew of, even during college, except that one coach who was able to judge his talent. Yeah that guy.

He trys to. Don't kid yourself. They just don't choose Kansas

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
would not doubt that at all
self is a much better judge of talent than ccc
Huh? How many guys are in the NBA from Self? If you want to say better coach, possibly. But better judge of talent? Not even debatable.

Self is definitely better at convincing them to stay another year, ill give him that.

Might be wrong but doesn’t Kansas only have two players returning? Are their fans in a panic?

That's completely different than having an eye for talent.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch more highlights of SGA. You know, that player almost no one knew of, even during college, except that one coach who was able to judge his talent. Yeah that guy.
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while

He’s better at judging lower ranked talent for sure.
How? Because you see them play when they're 22 years old at kansas? Wasn't Hopkins lower ranked? SGA?
If any school gets kids to stay 4 years they will look the same way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT