ADVERTISEMENT

Would UL hire Pitino again?

Some mouth breathers would be ok with it, but no chance Board of Trustees would approve that hire. And I seriously doubt Pitino would go back anyway.

Their fans would take Jurich and Pitino back in a heartbeat, but the school would not go down that road again. They’re still trying to get the stench off of them.

Reactions: KFuqua
Once Louisville is out of probation they won't have a problem finding a coach. The question is, what will Kenny do?

No there's no way that UL would hire him again. BUT, if sleazeball Tom Jurich was still the AD, you bet Jurich would hire him again. Jurich would hire Art Briles or any other filthy maggot if he thought he could win at a high level.

Let-It-Go.jpg

Reactions: nssdigitalchumps
Cal is just what the Ville needs

Right, if you are a Louisville fan. Cal would turn them into a powerhouse in one season. That's why every school would be after Cal if he were a free agent. He would have his pick of jobs. Fortunately Cal would not choose UL.

Desperate people do desperate things. Arkansas rehiring Petrino makes me think anything is possible. The situation at Louisville has gone beyond the desperate stage.
Pretty crazy he’s getting hired again at Arkansas, it must be nice to be in a profession where you not only make millions but can continuously fail and still get a job at a place that already fired you too. I bet an administrative person couldn’t get that treatment there.

Pretty crazy he’s getting hired again at Arkansas, it must be nice to be in a profession where you not only make millions but can continuously fail and still get a job at a place that already fired you too. I bet an administrative person couldn’t get that treatment there.
If he hadn’t had the success he had then there’s no way he would have been brought back so I’m not sure I’d say he failed but it is strange lol

Right, if you are a Louisville fan. Cal would turn them into a powerhouse in one season. That's why every school would be after Cal if he were a free agent. He would have his pick of jobs. Fortunately Cal would not choose UL.
Begs the question. If cal can turn Louisville into a powerhouse in one season, why has he turned KY into the joke he has the last 5 seasons.

Reactions: westerncat
No way RIck comes back here nor there. Too much pressure. He's in a perfect spot. He's got a decent profile gig, where there's not too much pressure to win on a big stage, He'll rebuild them a bit, see what noise he can make at St. John's and hang it up.

No there's no way that UL would hire him again. BUT, if sleazeball Tom Jurich was still the AD, you bet Jurich would hire him again. Jurich would hire Art Briles or any other filthy maggot if he thought he could win at a high level.
Little over the top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT