ADVERTISEMENT

Would Cal be fired for cause (misdemeanor)?

If it’s proven that he indeed stole a weed-eater from his neighbor?
What was your username before the recent change? Asking for a friend.

200w.gif

I read the story and it sounds like the neighbor is a petty passive-aggressive person. This is probably the closest he will come to celebrity status for his 15 minutes of fame. Any mature person knows that you do not escalate something this trivial to such a degree and that celebrities do not find these intrusions into their lives to be nearly as entertaining as this guy does. Cal is lucky that he's moving.

Maybe someone knows of a nice house for sale in Chapel Hill?

I saw Rick Pitino pooper-scooping his back yard once so Cal weedeating isn't as far-fetched as one night think...

Apparently one of his neighbors is selling a house and mentioned it in the sales story about Cal borrowing a weed eater and never returning it.

Can't imagine calipari mowing and weed eating his own yard. If I made a little more a year I'd outsource that myself. I'm so happy I'm done mowing n 2023.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Can't imagine calipari mowing and weed eating his own yard. If I made a little more a year I'd outsource that myself. I'm so happy I'm done mowing n 2023.
Yeah, if I made Cal money, I wouldn't be doing any major yard work for sure. I'd still garden a bit as I enjoy planting and that stuff, but mowing, trimming, etc? Noooope. Hate it.

Reactions: Zissou87
I don’t pay much more than that now. Poop squad charges me $55/month to come by once a week for 2 dogs.
do like my neighbor does and walk your dog over to your neighbors yard
did i ever tell you how lush and green my grass is :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ugoff
What the hell would Cal ever borrow someone's weed eater for? It certainly wouldn't be to use on his yard. Lol. I seriously doubt if he knows how to use one.

I guess what ever it takes to sell the house, I still doubt it, since why would some one who makes 8 mil plus not have a lawn service.
I have a lawn service and I don't make anything close to 8 mil, so there is no way that he doesn't have one.

If it’s proven that he indeed stole a weed-eater from his neighbor?
That’s the dumbest story I’ve ever heard. Of all the things Cal could do I’m sure he didn’t steal a weed eater, he could afford to buy that neighbor any yard equipment he wanted, and I’m sure the neighbor could as well. Sounds like they are just a dick honestly. Ask for it back if you have proof he borrowed it and didn’t give it back. If not I’m sure Cal would give him $200 out his pocket to suffice.

I guess what ever it takes to sell the house, I still doubt it, since why would some one who makes 8 mil plus not have a lawn service.
Even if he didn’t I’m sure he has all the tools he would need in his massive garage but we know he’s never at home to do that anyway.

Reactions: jwphelps
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT