ADVERTISEMENT

Worst movies you've seen

Feb 24, 2009
Paddock Autonomous Zone
Sitting here watching the remake of "The Taking of Pelham One Two Three". Not the Travolta one. The Denofrio and Olmos one. 5.2 on IMDB.

Looks like it will be awful.

Let's get a list of the worst movies you've seen and the worst ones that are so bad they're good.

Worst:
100 Feet- After Marnie Watson kills her abusive husband in self-defense, she is condemned to house arrest... only to discover that the house is possessed by the enraged and violent spirit of her dead husband. Famke Janssen and Bobby Cannavale are the only cast members in this crapper.

Bad but good:
Clash of the Titans 1981
Cobra
Anarchist's Cookbook- simple because my buddy is in it for about 5 seconds

Last edited:
Worst: Vanilla Sky - My college roommate bought that POS. Just awful.

Bad but good:

They Live
Major League II
A couple VanDamme/Segal movies in the late 80s.

Reactions: treyforuk
Bad movie I paid to see:
Panic Room (2002)- has to be the dumbest movie for one that has good reviews

Bad but I'll watch when it comes on TV.
Demolition Man - figure out how those 3 shells work?
Crank series
Most Nicholas Cage movies

Friend loves "Killer Clowns from Outer space" for some reason

Plan 9 From Outer Space has become a cult movie because it was so bad that it was funny. I hear the same about The Room too but haven't seen it yet. Read the book about the making of the movie though.

Someone who worked there told me and my roommate as we were going to rent the Thin Red Line that it was a horrible movie and it turns out he was wrong.

Reactions: bluemoonofky
Stallone has been in a lot of horrible movies but this is his worst.

5150XVTADEL.jpg

Also Manchester by the Sea (with Casey Afleck) this last year that won an oscar for best actor was awful and depressing and pointless.

Blair Witch......all that hype.....then it was horrible. Scary? Maybe if I was an 8 year old. The theater was packed, and there was a guy in front of us who kept looking at his watch, probably trying to figure out how much longer this clunker was going to last. At the end, there was a pretty good chorus of boos from the crowd, and people were telling others that were waiting in line not to waste their time.

Gotta throw in Inherent Vice as well. It was the first time I've ever dozed off in a theater.

Any movie with Adam Sandler. Even when I was in his target demographic, I just didn't find him funny.

Anger Management is the only movie I can ever remember just getting up and walking out of in order to not waste any more of my life watching it.

The Romeo and Juliet with DiCaprio -- we walked out on it. However, got laid later that night, so maybe I shouldn't be so tough on it.

Reactions: UKMKG
Jaws 3D
Jaws 4 The Revenge
Major League
The Toy - How is it possible that a movie with Pryor/Gleason can suck so badly?

Bad but Good:

Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry
Alligator

The Thin Red Line. Went to the theater to see it. Could've been watching Saving Private Ryan.

This^. Had a choice between the two and chose this. Kept waiting for it to get better. Only good scene was rushing the pillbox.

Any movie with Adam Sandler. Even when I was in his target demographic, I just didn't find him funny.
Happy Gilmore and The Waterboy are artistic classics, if you can't enjoy them you're an elitist snob.

I enjoy bad movies. I like to just turn off my brain and laugh.

Bad movie that I didn't enjoy - "Waterword".

Bad movie that I did enjoy - "Grandma's Boy".

I will preference this as I did not see it but based on the classic the original is and this trailer, this is the worst movie ever made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT