ADVERTISEMENT

Worst movies you've seen

P.S. I never saw Bonfire of the Vanities, one of the best novels you will ever read, but I never talked to one human being or read a single review that didn't say the movie was god awful.
Melanie Griffith/Bruce Willis were a pretty awful combination and it certainly wasn't great but it doesn't approach "Worst Films of All Time".

Tiptoes

"Carol (Beckinsale)—a talented painter and independent woman—falls in love with Steven (McConaughey) without knowing much about him other than he's the perfect man. But when Carol finds herself pregnant it forces Steven to expose his darkest secret—his family. Steven happens to be the only average-sized person in a family of dwarfs, including his twin brother Rolfe (Oldman). Carol and Steven are then forced to come to terms with the fact that the baby she carries may be born a dwarf. This terrifies Steven, who does not want his child to suffer the same way Rolfe did. As Carol decides to carry the child, she and Steven grow further apart, and she begins to rely on Rolfe to teach her about life as a dwarf."

W T F ????

That's an A+ cast list too.

Kate Beckinsale
Matthew McConaughey
Gary Oldman
Peter Dinklage
Patricia Arquette

o_O:confused:

Blair Witch......all that hype.....then it was horrible. Scary? Maybe if I was an 8 year old. The theater was packed, and there was a guy in front of us who kept looking at his watch, probably trying to figure out how much longer this clunker was going to last. At the end, there was a pretty good chorus of boos from the crowd, and people were telling others that were waiting in line not to waste their time.

Gotta throw in Inherent Vice as well. It was the first time I've ever dozed off in a theater.

If you thought the blair witch was bad try the new one. Honestly I think it's the worst movie I've ever seen. Unbelievably bad.

Hard to belive someone put that crap out. Hollywood is so awful today its getting hard to believe. Aside from constant left wing political propoganda (not taking a position personally is what it is) they just don't have any creativity.

Grown Ups. A "comedy" where the room full of drunk, stoned people didn't laugh once.
Bangkok Dangerous. Nicolas Cage at his worst, cheesy effects.
Gingerdead Man. Gary Busey as a gingerbread man that comes to life and murders people. My wife and her friends put this in the "so bad it's good" category. I just thought it was awful.
Rubber. This was supposed to be one of those artsy movies that people liked. It was was just dumb. A tire rolls around killing people.

So bad it's good:
Death Tunnel. Filmed in Louisville, mostly at Waverly. Unintentional comedy.

Monsignor with Christopher Reeves. Fell asleep about 45 minutes into at the theater. Embarrassed to say that I stayed that long.

You guys are so lucky to be able to turn off a horrible movie.

30 or so years ago, I went to my girlfriend (now wife's) house for dinner with her parents. Afterwards, I was treated to "Out of Africa": 2 hours and 41 minutes of sheer boredom starring libtards Bobby Redford and Meryl Streep.

I still can't believe it won 7 Academy Awards: a true contender for WOAT.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I've never cared for Affleck, but I'll watch THE ACCOUNTANT everytime it comes on.

Saw a really bad movie the other night that I happened to catch. Larry the unstable guys Oscar winning performance in his health inspection movie. It was one of the worst pieces of garbage I ever put myself through. The star power of the movie was Larry, kid rock(5 seconds worth) David koechner, and bif from BTTF. If you're ever thinking suicide watch that movie and you will feel much better

The Romeo and Juliet with DiCaprio -- we walked out on it. However, got laid later that night, so maybe I shouldn't be so tough on it.
Worst movie I've ever seen...and I did NOT get laid afterward.

ADVERTISEMENT