ADVERTISEMENT

World Cup Fans will stay thirsty, my friends

I can’t go to Kenton county KY and have a beer
LOL. The only place with more liquor permits/population in KY than Kenton is Campbell. Can't take 10 steps on Main St. in Covington w/o hitting another bar. They don't call it Main Strasse for nothing. I can by beer at at least 11 places within 2 miles here in the burbs. Then maybe I'm missing the joke.

Let's not stop at alcohol sales and stick to Dubai's philosophy on everything. In addition to no alcohol, let's forbid any gays and arrest any that may show up. You know, to abide by Qatar's beliefs.

Reactions: syrus12
LOL. The only place with more liquor permits/population in KY than Kenton is Campbell. Can't take 10 steps on Main St. in Covington w/o hitting another bar. They don't call it Main Strasse for nothing. I can by beer at at least 11 places within 2 miles here in the burbs. Then maybe I'm missing the joke.
I have no idea I just threw out a county to be honest, no disrespect. I have zero idea of their laws. But to be fair, “Law don’t go around here, law dog.”

But living in Key West for over a decade the laws here are so dumb. You can basically get a drink or buy booze 24/7 there. And they still function normally. Don’t really know what these counties are clutching their pearls for. They’re all drinking at home anyway. Probably the same counties that think weed is the devil and holding KY back from billions in sales. Very smart of them 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Let's not stop at alcohol sales and stick to Dubai's philosophy on everything. In addition to no alcohol, let's forbid any gays and arrest any that may show up. You know, to abide by Qatar's beliefs.
Well if you’re in THEIR country yes you probably should mfer. Do you expect people to come here and smoke crack and shoot heroin on the streets? No we have laws against it. So if our laws are more lax than them, THEY should change? No, it’s their flipping country man.

You can’t walk down the street in most places sipping a bevy. Why? It’s a stupid law. You can smoke cancer sticks and expose others to it but “we’ll be damned if you drink a beer walking down the street!” So dumb.

Biggest shame re: World Cup…

this-world-cup-be-like-v0-mqqt47a3061a1.jpg

well, I watched about 20 or 25 minutes of the 2nd half of Qatar match last night. Saw one (1) shot on goal. Made me want to go have a drink

Reactions: cole854
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT