ADVERTISEMENT

Wizards/Celtics Gm7

Forgot what? The facts I quoted in a thread where you, and many others, personally attacked me because I said John Wall "chokes" in prime time consistently throughout his career?

I'm glad he hit that shot in game 6, I was really happy for him. Still, it's the first 3 pointer he has hit for a game winner IN HIS WHOLE NBA CAREER.

But yep, I'm trolling...not a UK fan...John Wall is usually money when everything is on the line...all are equally true

Dumbass

Of course you're trolling. You are now officially the guy who will pop up every time John Wall has a bad game to laugh about it.

That must feel great. To seek validation in the failure of one of our all time greats.

You're right. You are a super fan.

False, I'm also the guy who popped up to congratulate him and eat crow on his game winner.

I don't need any validation, but Wall is who he is...he's like the Ken Griffey Jr of basketball. Makes outstanding plays, may even get your team to the playoffs, but will lose his mind when it really matters in the majority of the biggest games and will never be on a team that wins it all.

JW is still a great kid, a great overall player, an athletic freak, a great personal representative of our university, and a fantastic inspiration for many kids with single moms and are mired in poverty.

He just doesn't have the DNA of a superstar champion. Nights like tonight continue to prove that.

False, I'm also the guy who popped up to congratulate him and eat crow on his game winner.

I don't need any validation, but Wall is who he is...he's like the Ken Griffey Jr of basketball. Makes outstanding plays, may even get your team to the playoffs, but will lose his mind when it really matters in the majority of the biggest games and will never be on a team that wins it all.

JW is still a great kid, a great overall player, an athletic freak, a great personal representative of our university, and a fantastic inspiration for many kids with single moms and are mired in poverty.

He just doesn't have the DNA of a superstar champion. Nights like tonight continue to prove that.

Only thing proven tonight is that you are a terrible poster.

If tonight proves he lacks champion DNA, what did game 6 in Atlanta prove? How bout game 6 in this series?

As was pointed out in your original trolling thread, you conveniently ignore all of Wall's heroics, focusing only on what goes wrong.

But I guess Michael Jordan lacks champion DNA...

Signed,

1990 Pistons

Isiah Thomas lacks champion DNA...

Signed,

1986 Celtics

Dr. J lacks championship DNA...

Signed,

Everyone before 1983

I could go on of course. Your take is moronic. John Wall needs more players. If he gets that, and good health, he has as good a shot as anyone of winning a title. Better than most, actually.

But keep trolling away. I'm through reading your nonsense.

Brad Stevens continues to GOAT. That team plays so damn hard and smart. Bunch of bulldogs. Hope they can give LeBron a run.

Wall shot poorly in the second half. There is no disputing that. At some point, his coach has to do something to re-inspire him to drive to the basket and hopefully get a cheapy, something to get him going again.

The rest of his game was fine, and he had a good first half.

I'm not sure I follow the criticisms of his defense.

Guards get beat a lot, just like they tend to beat the guards that are trying to defend them.

I don't think he was the one responsible for letting Olynyk shoot wide open jumpers.

Reactions: Aike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT