ADVERTISEMENT

Wizards/Celtics Gm7

Beal doesn't understand yet the playoff environment but he'll be fine in couple years.

I think.

Boston supporting cast doing better than Washington.

Why don't NBA refs believe in calling travels?

Brad Beal gonna have to do better than 1-7.

I know it's not a fair comparison due to the player's skill in the NBA and the fact it's a playoff game, but the officiating is just light years ahead of NCAA officiating. These are probably highly rated refs and the players being better makes a huge difference but they stay out of the way and don't make the game about themselves. So much easier to watch

I know it's not a fair comparison due to the player's skill in the NBA and the fact it's a playoff game, but the officiating is just light years ahead of NCAA officiating. These are probably highly rated refs and the players being better makes a huge difference but they stay out of the way and don't make the game about themselves. So much easier to watch

Oh yeah they are light years ahead.

But better players help.

How was that possibly a foul on Morris there? Smart dove through his legs.

Nice quarter for Washington. They have to feel good taking a lead into the half.

In other news...

Boston fans = annoying

Reactions: Mashburned
I think John is gonna have to get at least 17 in the second half to put it away. If Beal is gonna be a 3/8 nonfactor, John has to get to 30

I know Washington's interior defense looks terrible, but they are making a concerted effort to not get beaten from the 3 point line.

Scott Brooks better not sit Beal/Wall for more than 2 minutes apiece.

Hard to believe some of these stupid mistakes. Some are so nonchalant it's like they don't even care.

You'd think these guys would have a better attention for detail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT