ADVERTISEMENT

Wizards/Celtics Gm7

Olynik is the Luke Maye of the Celtics. Absolutely no reason he should be doing what he's doing to the wizards.

Shew, Cowherd will have a field day tomorrow crowing about Wall's lack of 2nd half performance.

Unfortunately Cowturd gonna have a field day with Wall tomorrow if they lose this

Wall hasn't shot well, but he hasn't been horrible. 10 assists, 7 rebounds.

The defense on Olynyk is killing them.

Sorry, but Wall has been horrible, especially in the 2nd half. Missed has last 9 shots and blatantly not playing defense.

Wall hasn't shot well, but he hasn't been horrible. 10 assists, 7 rebounds.

The defense on Olynyk is killing them.

He's 8-23 and has missed every big shot. Not playing great defense. Pretty horrible, imo. He's had a great playoff but picked the worse possible time for this game.

Wizard big men are crap.

Rough 2nd Half by Wall. But how quickly some people on here seem to forget that without him they wouldn't have even been in position to make it to Game 7 to begin with.

I'll give the Celtics one game. Cavs in 5.

Then Warriors in 5 over the Cavs. The Cavs won't get the flat Warriors the Spurs did yesterday.

Real rough way for Wall's season to end. Awful second half.

But, the dude was incredible in the playoffs. Hopefully he gets the attention he deserves.

WAS has to get him some more help. They need another player or two and have to improve their bench.

Wiz gave that game away the last 2:12 of the 3rd. The better team clearly won the series, but at leäst the Wiz seem like they are close. Congrats to them on a good season.

Reactions: WildMoon
Wall realized he wasn't going to get any call going to the rim, so he settled for too many jumpers.

Probably a mistake, and a tough way to go out.

But he wasn't horrible. He was still setting up teammates. Still hovering on IT's left hand.

They couldn't get any stops on Kelly Olynyk. That's why they lost. But if you guys want to crucify John Wall, have at it.

Reactions: UKUGA
If the Wizards learned one thing, it's that they better fight for home court next year. John Wall doesn't shoot 2 free throws in a game 7 in D.C.

Lol people saying John Wall wasn't horrible in the second half tonight also thought he "played pretty good" against West Virginia

Wall realized he wasn't going to get any call going to the rim, so he settled for too many jumpers.

But he wasn't horrible. He was still setting up teammates. Still hovering on IT's left hand.

They couldn't get any stops on Kelly Olynyk. That's why they lost. But if you guys want to crucify John Wall, have at it.
I wouldn't call saying JW lack of D and bad jump shots are crucifying him. If you play bad you play bad, it is what it is

There's no doubt that he did somethings well. But he gave up on defense way too much and he showed fight at the very end.

But he didn't play well. I think his style of game is very exhausting. I think he needs to sit more often (Regular season) and needs more floor spacer.

It's okay to criticize his 2nd half play but also acknowledge how exceptional he has been all post season.

There's no doubt that he did somethings well. But he gave up on defense way too much and he showed fight at the very end.

But he didn't play well. I think his style of game is very exhausting. I think he needs to sit more often (Regular season) and needs more floor spacer.

I do think fatigue was a factor. But getting down 13 and you can't afford to bring in Jennings.

He didn't play well late, but he wasn't nearly as bad as some of you act like.

He is always streaky with his shot. Nothing new.

He had 6 assists in the fourth quarter, and they were fighting like crazy to overcome a deficit.

When the Celtics went up 13, Wall promptly came out and got a key stop on IT and 3 straight assists over the next 1:12 to cut it back to 6.

No, he couldn't throw it in the ocean. But he only took 4 shots in the fourth quarter, with all four coming after the Wizards went down 13.

I think he should have kept going to the basket, and I bet he will agree. But that's easy for me to say. I'm not the one getting hammered by Boston for 7 straight games.

Reactions: UKUGA and WildMoon
Wall had a bad shooting night but other aspects of his game were still dominant. He needs help. He's got beal. That's it

Bench out scored 48-5
Probably impossible to win a game 7 on the road with FIVE bench points. Starting 5 outscored cetics 100-67

Such a troll. Think everybody forgot?
Forgot what? The facts I quoted in a thread where you, and many others, personally attacked me because I said John Wall "chokes" in prime time consistently throughout his career?

I'm glad he hit that shot in game 6, I was really happy for him. Still, it's the first 3 pointer he has hit for a game winner IN HIS WHOLE NBA CAREER.

But yep, I'm trolling...not a UK fan...John Wall is usually money when everything is on the line...all are equally true

Forgot what? The facts I quoted in a thread where you, and many others, personally attacked me because I said John Wall "chokes" in prime time consistently throughout his career?

I'm glad he hit that shot in game 6, I was really happy for him. Still, it's the first 3 pointer he has hit for a game winner IN HIS WHOLE NBA CAREER.

But yep, I'm trolling...not a UK fan...John Wall is usually money when everything is on the line...all are equally true

Of course you're trolling. You are now officially the guy who will pop up every time John Wall has a bad game to laugh about it.

That must feel great. To seek validation in the failure of one of our all time greats.

You're right. You are a super fan.

ADVERTISEMENT