ADVERTISEMENT

Wizards/Celtics Gm7

finally have the game on
bs no call there - they grabbed Wall's arm then IT jumping into whatshisname and got the call

Why do bigs always go for steal. Just keep your hands up...

and Beal has been on fire.

Which is worse? Flopping or guys like Thomas, Westbrook, and Harden jumping into dudes?

Reactions: UKUGA
Looks like that could be it. Wall's shot not falling and the refs not doing anything to help Washington with some of these calls.

Reactions: UKUGA
Wall has got to get to the line.

He's settling for jumpers because he's getting zero calls. 2 free throws all night.

Reactions: UKUGA and WildMoon
ugh
husband is cheering the Celtics - they've always been his team
I'm for the Wizards of course
kinda tense in here

nice little run there by the Wizards

Huge sequence. Be nice if Boston drew a few whistles down the stretch.

Whistles against Boston, I mean.

Have no idea why WAS doesn't double on Thomas. Make someone else beat you at least.

doesn't look too good for the Wizards
seems like they're all moving a step slower - like they think it's over

hopefully I'm wrong

And you lose to Kelley olynik, bet the warriors are kicking themselves he's not that hard to guard

If you get beat by Kelly Olynyk, you deserve to lose.

Said the same thing about that fat bearded guy that beat UK at the horn in the Elite 8 whose name I can't even remember.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
Fun fourth quarter. Wall is a great player, but his jumper still looks like a shot put.

If you get beat by Kelly Olynyk, you deserve to lose.

Said the same thing about that fat bearded guy that beat UK at the horn in the Elite 8 whose name I can't even remember.
Well blame IB and DW two below average defenders. The wizards blame OPjr and Gortat complete ass this game

Olynik giving me "random unknown goes Michael Jordan against Kentucky in Rupp" vibes tonight. Ah, well. Hopefully Washington's able to make a move for a decent interior player to plug in with Wall & Beal.

Love ya John, but you're going down. Let's go Celtics! Close it out!

ADVERTISEMENT