ADVERTISEMENT

With Kal back.

Boyd94

Junior
Feb 16, 2022
Is there anything to next year's team to look forward to? Are the incoming freshman any good? Are there any good portal pieces to be had?

Reactions: sluggercatfan
2zutki.jpg

We're gonna crush Duke and get #9!

Is there anything to next year's team to look forward to? Are the incoming freshman any good? Are there any good portal pieces to be had?
Well we will lose a game at some point and you guys will get to meltdown. Should be fun.

You are really the funniest person ever on this board. Wow!

couple glaring issues we have too many freshmen commits in a weak class for this upcoming season which will affect getting anything out of the portal, and the question will we retain any quality players for the upcoming season seems unlikely. Oh yeah and we got a new coach named Kal and i heard hes basically just like his predecessor, yikes.

Are you guys even UK fans or even from Kentucky? Because you can hate Cal and support the team to play well in spite of Cal. Theirs not a damn one of you that has any idea about what next years freshmen will bring to the table but we have 6 that if you are a true Kentucky fan you will support. If you fail to do this, no matter who’s the coach, then you’re useless in any discussion. Go back to X and bitch all you want.

Are you guys even UK fans or even from Kentucky? Because you can hate Cal and support the team to play well in spite of Cal. Theirs not a damn one of you that has any idea about what next years freshmen will bring to the table but we have 6 that if you are a true Kentucky fan you will support. If you fail to do this, no matter who’s the coach, then you’re useless in any discussion. Go back to X and bitch all you want.
Stfu!
Go watch Joel Osteen.

Cal probably paid the herald leader put his name like that. Makes it look like he’s repping the state more

Are you the new board censor

We will need to land a few Oscar/Knecht level transfers to be a legitimate contender for the conference title.

Reactions: NociHTTP
1:-6 you're doing well!

NOPE. Way too new to be so cocky and post so poorly.
Oh that’s right, to be a Kentucky fan here you have to attack coaches players and administration. You have to do me up with corny names like CCC, Kal, and Cow, and spread negative rumors.

Klutch has teamed up with antifa, the NBA draft, and the deep state to destroy us and Cow and Barney are just letting it happen. Am I a Kentucky fan now.

Oh that’s right, to be a Kentucky fan here you have to attack coaches players and administration. You have to do me up with corny names like CCC, Kal, and Cow, and spread negative rumors.

Klutch has teamed up with antifa, the NBA draft, and the deep state to destroy us and Cow and Barney are just letting it happen. Am I a Kentucky fan now.
I’m still going with ‘no you’re not’. You’re trying way too hard.

Next year's Freshman class not as good by the numbers but then again this year's did not perform as their rankings might have predicted. So I guess we will need to wait and see if they are Reed and Dilly or they are DJ and Bradshaw?

Next year's Freshman class not as good by the numbers but then again this year's did not perform as their rankings might have predicted. So I guess we will need to wait and see if they are Reed and Dilly or they are DJ and Bradshaw?
Is there a Dillingham or Sheppard out there? Is the kid from Lyons County good?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT