ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

I really didn’t have any bias either way regarding Wisconsin, pro or con. But after reading some of the vile stuff they said to Herro, wouldn’t bother me if they never won another game. I realize I’m holding the words of a few (hopefully?) against them all.....but that’s the way that kind of stuff goes (lesson there for the yahoos in our own fan base).....

The pac12 gets no exposure. Most of the country is asleep by the time they play their games. Kansas with the lone cbb title west of the Mississippi in the last 20 years.

Good.

F Wisconsin

Still salty they ruined our chance at history and then rolled over for Duke.

Their smug former coach used to take jabs at our program to appear morally superior, but “retired” before possibly being fired for having an extramarital affair.

Their style of play is an abomination and I take great joy in their demise.

takes the gas pipe. 5 seed going down to 12 seed Oregon. I bet Tyler is glad he came to UK. I know I am. I just never thought Wisconsin was worthy of a 5.

Can you imagine Herro getting yanked by Brad Davidson handing him a towel to see him flop/cheapshot guys. Herro made a wise decision.

Had this upset picked. Oregon was one of the hottest teams in the country coming into the tournament. Altman is also a good coach. Arkansas probably wishes he kept their job years ago

Reactions: YouKay
Had this upset picked. Oregon was one of the hottest teams in the country coming into the tournament. Altman is also a good coach. Arkansas probably wishes he kept their job years ago

I don't believe he ever coached at Arkansas. He started at Marshall, then went to Kansas St, then to Creighton, before ending up at Oregon.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
I don't believe he ever coached at Arkansas. He started at Marshall, then went to Kansas St, then to Creighton, before ending up at Oregon.

When he coached at Creighton he was offered and accepted the Arkansas job. Can't remember the year but it was early 2000s, possibly after Nolan left. After a couple of days he reneged and they had to go back to the drawing board.

When he coached at Creighton he was offered and accepted the Arkansas job. Can't remember the year but it was early 2000s, possibly after Nolan left. After a couple of days he reneged and they had to go back to the drawing board.

OK. I just knew he never actually coached them. He would have been a lot better alternative for them, than Anderson has been.

Good.

F Wisconsin

Their smug former coach used to take jabs at our program to appear morally superior, but “retired” before possibly being fired for having an extramarital affair.exactly

My sentiments exactly. Screw the cheeseheads!

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Good.

F Wisconsin

Their smug former coach used to take jabs at our program to appear morally superior, but “retired” before possibly being fired for having an extramarital affair.

So he was the UNCheat of coaches?

Reactions: MegaBlue05
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT