ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin loses to Iowa

Wonky

Junior
Jan 16, 2021
Don’t think I’ll ever get tired of watching them lose. I wanted so badly for Tyler Herro (the recruit we stole from them) to win a title at UK to rub it in their faces. That ship sailed. Now I’m hoping Nate Oats (Wisconsin guy) comes here and wins one.

I'd say there is a very good chance that Tyler Herro is still at Wisconsin right now in some super Covid year experience than in the NBA if he stayed at Wisconsin. They'd have RS him. Then had him hand a towel to crap players, and then he'd be bullied into going back due to the "Sconny Way". He and Brad Davison would've been the most hated duo in the history of CBB if they played together for Gard.

I'd say there is a very good chance that Tyler Herro is still at Wisconsin right now in some super Covid year experience than in the NBA if he stayed at Wisconsin. They'd have RS him. Then had him hand a towel to crap players, and then he'd be bullied into going back due to the "Sconny Way". He and Brad Davison would've been the most hated duo in the history of CBB if they played together for Gard.
Wisconsin is full of punk bitches. Dekker and Kaminksy went on Jeff Goodman's podcast and talked so much shit about UK. It seems like that Harrison shot really ruined their lives. They're still pissed 10 years later.

• Haha
Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
They have 9 loses they suck .
Yet they will still be top 25 come Monday, for some reason.

I know lots of teams are getting beaten up, and loss records in the top 25 are totally wacky as compared to previous years, but that still doesn't mean some teams get to hang on to a top 25 ranking, including us, just because everyone is losing.

The NET tells us everything we all need to know - you don't need to WIN all those Quad 1 games, just play them (or be in the B12 or ACC), and you'll get all sorts of committee love come March.

Don’t think I’ll ever get tired of watching them lose. I wanted so badly for Tyler Herro (the recruit we stole from them) to win a title at UK to rub it in their faces. That ship sailed. Now I’m hoping Nate Oats (Wisconsin guy) comes here and wins one.
You wish to have a lessor coach at UK?

And the Wisconsin love?

Somebody really moved your cheese!!🧀

Wisconsin is full of punk bitches. Dekker and Kaminksy went on Jeff Goodman's podcast and talked so much shit about UK. It seems like that Harrison shot really ruined their lives. They're still pissed 10 years later.
Brad Davison makes Grayson Allen look like he should be up for a Sportsmanship award. Making him more detested, is he'd always quote Scripture after the games he'd cheap shot/try to injure players.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT