ADVERTISEMENT

Will Nate Oats Be the Guy?

Farsight

Junior
Nov 27, 2011
I have a strong feeling if Nate Oats takes Bama to a Final 4 or better this year, he will become the new Favorite to replace Cal. His bracket is wide open. He should but we will see.

I want to add this caveat, that Nate Oats handled the Brandon Miller situation really bad. Right now legally it seems like he's fine. I know for a fact that there are posters here who said Cal was slimy before he came to UK and became his biggest supporters.

Nate Oats does remind me of a young Rick Pitino. He wants to beat the crap out teams in games, plays a modern offense of spreading the floor by scoring via layups and 3's. They have shot blocker presence too. Has a Quinnerly whose a Nova 5* that is playing well. Has a top NBA draft pick in Miller. Has good 4*'s around him that play like 5*s. I know he hasn't won anything. Only 48 but if he doesn't make a Final 4 this year, another under achiever.

I hate to say it, in a way Bama is playing the way UK Used to play. If he gets a few 5*'s a year and develop them with good 4* players to compliment those 5* players... could be the guy?

Curious of how this plays out.

After next year and if Cal retires, and Nate Oats goes to a final 4 or wins a title this year... do you think he would be a fan favorite?

I am in the camp that Mitch needs to be replaced, I don't trust his next hire. I know that Oats won't be on the radar.

Would he be on yours?

In my opinion the Miller saga is far from over. Just don’t think those that are charged will be happy with 30 years - life sentences while Miller makes millions in the league. There has been a big cover up most likely. Bama may or may not win a title but you know what they say about karma.

Reactions: bbncal02
I have a strong feeling if Nate Oats takes Bama to a Final 4 or better this year, he will become the new Favorite to replace Cal. His bracket is wide open. He should but we will see.

I want to add this caveat, that Nate Oats handled the Brandon Miller situation really bad. Right now legally it seems like he's fine. I know for a fact that there are posters here who said Cal was slimy before he came to UK and became his biggest supporters.

Nate Oats does remind me of a young Rick Pitino. He wants to beat the crap out teams in games, plays a modern offense of spreading the floor by scoring via layups and 3's. They have shot blocker presence too. Has a Quinnerly whose a Nova 5* that is playing well. Has a top NBA draft pick in Miller. Has good 4*'s around him that play like 5*s. I know he hasn't won anything. Only 48 but if he doesn't make a Final 4 this year, another under achiever.

I hate to say it, in a way Bama is playing the way UK Used to play. If he gets a few 5*'s a year and develop them with good 4* players to compliment those 5* players... could be the guy?

After next year and if Cal retires, and Nate Oats goes to a final 4 or wins a title this year... do you think he would be a fan favorite?

I am in the camp that Mitch needs to be replaced, I don't trust his next hire. I know that Oats won't be on the radar.

Would he be on yours?
guys like you will nit let the fans enjoy anything? Negativity is what you are all about. Cal is going nowhere with the number one recruiting class next year.

guys like you will nit let the fans enjoy anything? Negativity is what you are all about. Cal is going nowhere with the number one recruiting class next year.
Learn reading comprehension. I never said Cal would be gone next year.

I am just saying, that that if we somehow get Nate Oats, all of the people here who say they don't want him and when he starts winning, they will forget about the Brandon Miller thing and everything else. Just like you all did with Cal

Reactions: fabcat
OP is spitting truth. People said they never wanted shady Calipari at UK. Until he won 38 games. We will just have to see. I agree his comments about the Miller murders are disgusting. But we need to let it play out.

Reactions: Farsight

Would he be on yours?
Yea, this post became completely pointless after he said “Oats takes a team to the Final Four”. It ain’t happening y’all lol.

Yea, this post became completely pointless after he said “Oats takes a team to the Final Four”. It ain’t happening y’all lol.
See and learn what he word "if" means in my post. The word "IF" there makes your post pointless.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt​

zombie-thread-jpg.1578340

See and learn what he word "if" means in my post. The word "IF" there makes your post pointless.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt​

No, the word “if” made yours pointless because it’s not happening. Lol. Might as well say “if Nate Oats leads the Toonsquad to victory over the Monstars” because both are completely fictitious 😂

No, the word “if” made yours pointless because it’s not happening. Lol. Might as well say “if Nate Oats leads the Toonsquad to victory over the Monstars” because both are completely fictitious 😂
You can't know the future. You don't know if Nate Oats is going to win anything at all or not. The word IF implies and unknown. How dumb are you? Like seriously man. Stop trolling. You're not good at it.

You can't know the future. You don't know if Nate Oats is going to win anything at all or not. The word IF implies and unknown. How dumb are you? Like seriously man. Stop trolling. You're not good at it.
I’ll bet you whatever amount you can afford to lose without your wife leaving you that he won’t make a Final Four within the next decade.

Reactions: kl40504

Would he be on yours?
Jack them threes and roll them bones. Gambler basketball. Pathetic coaching style. Pathetic ethics. Bruce “Cheater Boy” Pearl redux. Not to mention the supa genius bennies will eat him alive if he doesn’t run the team to each of their personal specifications.

Reactions: kl40504

Would he be on yours?
No and no.

Jack them threes and roll them bones. Gambler basketball. Pathetic coaching style. Pathetic ethics. Bruce “Cheater Boy” Pearl redux. Not to mention the supa genius bennies will eat him alive if he doesn’t run the team to each of their personal specifications.
Ah geez. The troll is back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT