ADVERTISEMENT

Will cal use briscoe to guard Jackson again??

GOING FOR #9

All-American
Jan 27, 2003
what do you say? I think the playbook is out the window at this point and cals going with the hot hand.

I think you're correct, like this game you will definitely see some changes especially since they have pinson this time around.

UNC has the most complete team in the country on paper. Tough game. We were lucky to beat them the first time.

Reactions: viking131
He's too good to stop with any one of our guys. Anybody that's put on him will be dealing with some kind of mismatch so it's gonna take cohesive team D. The good news is this team has finally found their stride on D. Nevertheless it's gonna be a monumental task trying to slow him down. They have the same issue with Fox.

The Cats can probably withstand a career best night from him (in that case: calling Mr. Monk) but they can't let Berry, Pinson etc go off. I know it's been said a thousand times but it has to be miss and done, can't let them pound the boards, they will kill us on second chance points if they are given the opportunity.

Should be, once again, a great game. I'm stoked for the rematch. Lets keep this train rolling Cats!

If ya read toilet paper. UK playing the best team ball right now more than anyone. and they don't even look good doing it. UNC is Toast. (Probably burnt toast)

I hope so. I hate rematches in the tourney with teams we already beat.

Reactions: UKvisitor
UCLA has 6'6 Ball, Alford 6'3 at guards, Leaf 6'10 forward, Hamilton 6'6, and Welsh 6'10 center UNC has Berry 6'0 guard, Pinson 6'5 guard Jackson 6'8, forward, Meeks 6'10. The two teams are similar in height and play a lot a like on offense.Our defense has been at its best over the last month or so. We just need to continue to play tough on defense against UNC. Both early games this year with UCLA and UNC and our defense was horrible in both. Defense was awesome tonight and we won by double digits. We do the same on defense Sunday vs. UNC and we will be fine.

Reactions: UKvisitor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT