ADVERTISEMENT

We need you Sunshine Pumpers! Things are really looking bad!

Gus Polinski

Blue Chip Prospect
Nov 24, 2006
Give us your best excuses for Cal failing yet again. The cats are currently getting blown out in the first half. If the Cats come back (incredibly unlikely), this is still an embarrassing performance.

How much more abuse can you take as UK basketball fan before you say enough is enough?

Give us your best excuses for Cal failing yet again. The cats are currently getting blown out in the first half. If the Cats come back (incredibly unlikely), this is still an embarrassing performance.

How much more abuse can you take as UK basketball fan before you say enough is enough?

So, if they lose it’s embarrassing? And if they come back and win it’s still embarrassing?

We hate Cal!

As if anything that is said here carries a lot of weight, lol.

C’mon man, it’s only February. This team is just coming together and will be a force in March,

tzzqMw7gGV9VtCv0kZU5xfGFHDVWqH5J9w02n-xKh3g.jpg

I hope you choke on your clarinet you troll.

It’s embarrassing that the team can get down so bad in the first half. If it was a one time thing, then I could understand. This happens all the time. It’s never going to change with Cal.
Can you name more than 1 other game we went down by 14 in first half this year?

Happens all the time huh.......

It’s embarrassing that the team can get down so bad in the first half. If it was a one time thing, then I could understand. This happens all the time. It’s never going to change with Cal.
LOL at middle aged overweight men on message boards being embarrassed by 18 year old playing basketball. 4 point game at halftime against a good team and you’re crying. Now that’s embarrassing.

The plus side is that we get to read the same post from you. You are pulling hard for UT, dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Gus Polinski
The game isn’t over yet. We’re also missing a key player in Wagner.
Man, I love this team and want nothing more than to believe but there comes a time when you have to pull your head out of the sand and understand that we have issues that start at the top. This program was once the pinnacle of college basketball, no reason whatsoever anyone should put up with this bullshit or it will only get worse.

You Cal supporters just can’t stop embarrassing yourselves can you? There is literally no level that you won’t stoop down to to defend that man. Have some pride! Admit you were wrong and help get rid of him.

Please watch the movie, operation flagrant foul.

I’ve learned that it’s just entertainment and none of this really matters when you’re laying on your death bed. Back in the 90’s and early 2000’s, I spent hours on this board stressing out and arguing with people. It’s not worth it. I hate to lose but it’s really just a game.

Please watch the movie, operation flagrant foul.

I’ve learned that it’s just entertainment and none of this really matters when you’re laying on your death bed. Back in the 90’s and early 2000’s, I spent hours on this board stressing out and arguing with people. It’s not worth it. I hate to lose but it’s really just a game.
I could not agree more. I just think it’s pathetic watching all of these people support a failing coach! Believe me, I have far more important things in my life.

I could not agree more. I just think it’s pathetic watching all of these people support a failing coach! Believe me, I have far more important things in my life.
I hope the program makes some changes soon, whatever that looks like. I’m not loyal to a coach, because the coach makes more in one game than 90% of the people
on this board and the buck stops there.

I’ve gotta ask, are you starting to regret all the times you’ve cursed at or argued with people defending Calipari? You’ve made a fool out of yourself taking up for him at the lengths you have.
You know, I like Cal and appreciate what he has brought to my winters, with a couple of exceptions. I don't like to hit this page and read posts that seem to be forcing opinions on me and many others . If we don't fall in line and see things their way, then we are not fans. I dont like these people and sometimes I have to say **** it. Yeah, I know, I fall to their level. Having said all that, I do not have a bunch of emotion tied into --if Cal goes or stays. If he leaves tomorrow, I am fine. Its the personalities that I cant stand and it does get to me sometimes. I have decided to only casually watch this board. There is no joy to experience with others, even after a good win. I like the Facebook site much better. I do not regret anything I have written. I have been consistent, or try to be. I do not want to be a windsock and just go in the direction of the conversation. Especially when the direction is quitting , spewing negative talk toward players, coaches and fans.

You know, I like Cal and appreciate what he has brought to my winters, with a couple of exceptions. I don't like to hit this page and read posts that seem to be forcing opinions on me and many others . If we don't fall in line and see things their way, then we are not fans. I dont like these people and sometimes I have to say **** it. Yeah, I know, I fall to their level. Having said all that, I do not have a bunch of emotion tied into --if Cal goes or stays. If he leaves tomorrow, I am fine. It’s the personalities that I cant stand and it does get to me sometimes. I have decided to only casually watch this board. There is no joy to experience with others, even after a good win. I like the Facebook site much better. I do not regret anything I have written. I have been consistent, or try to be. I do not want to be a windsock and just go in the direction of the conversation. Especially when the direction is quitting , spewing negative talk toward players, coaches and fans.
We’ve hit some historically bad lows for our program lately, people have a right to be pissed if they want. If you want sunshine and rainbows when our program is slipping, sounds like your Facebook group is loaded with fans that love Cal more than the program. I’d stay there before I let myself get grouped in with Leadbelly and Sejonesy lol

We’ve hit some historically bad lows for our program lately, people have a right to be pissed if they want. If you want sunshine and rainbows when our program is slipping, sounds like your Facebook group is loaded with fans that love Cal more than the program. I’d stay there before I let myself get grouped in with Leadbelly and Sejonesy lol
I don't know Leadbelly but I do remember Sejonesy. I also remember a poster ___McPeak. He was a very good. He discussed basketball. Basketball is not discussed here now. Almost all of the people that made this board interesting have moved on. By all means, all the 24/7 pissed guys should have your right to post. I wish they had their own forum. It takes too much oxygen for my liking.

LOL at middle aged overweight men on message boards being embarrassed by 18 year old playing basketball. 4 point game at halftime against a good team and you’re crying. Now that’s embarrassing.
We played catch up all night, and being down 4 at half was fantastic. We should get them a medal that says “Almost Won Halftime “

You know, I like Cal and appreciate what he has brought to my winters, with a couple of exceptions. I don't like to hit this page and read posts that seem to be forcing opinions on me and many others . If we don't fall in line and see things their way, then we are not fans. I dont like these people and sometimes I have to say **** it. Yeah, I know, I fall to their level. Having said all that, I do not have a bunch of emotion tied into --if Cal goes or stays. If he leaves tomorrow, I am fine. It’s the personalities that I cant stand and it does get to me sometimes. I have decided to only casually watch this board. There is no joy to experience with others, even after a good win. I like the Facebook site much better. I do not regret anything I have written. I have been consistent, or try to be. I do not want to be a windsock and just go in the direction of the conversation. Especially when the direction is quitting , spewing negative talk toward players, coaches and fans.
Appreciate your opinion and we do need to bring back the game plans and actually talk basketball. Just everything gets hijacked by trolls on here.

I don't know Leadbelly but I do remember Sejonesy. I also remember a poster ___McPeak. He was a very good. He discussed basketball. Basketball is not discussed here now. Almost all of the people that made this board interesting have moved on. By all means, all the 24/7 pissed guys should have your right to post. I wish they had their own forum. It takes too much oxygen for my liking.
since the start of the 2020 season, the 9 win team.... we are 72-42 for 63%... thats worse than Billy G percentage wise........ we have 1 SECT win and 1 NCAAT win... 1 missed tournament just like Billy G.

If you really are a UK fan.......... how can you defend that?

It’s probably a KU or UL facebook group lol. You know they have to be giddy right now,

Leadbelly is the guy that comes back constantly after being banned 1000 times. It’s easy to not know him his new accounts don’t last very long before they are banned lol UK fans being mad at Cal makes sense as long as they don’t act outrageous about it. He’s not getting the job done anymore.

Appreciate your opinion and we do need to bring back the game plans and actually talk basketball. Just everything gets hijacked by trolls on here.
What game plans? Call doesn't have any. What basketball are we going to talk about? Getting crushed by UT? I do see basketball talk. I see people pissed about giving up dunks on inbounds plays OVER AND OVER. Wanna talk about that? Trolls lol. Please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT