ADVERTISEMENT

Would hiring Hurley.......

Rockfly78

Senior
Nov 20, 2014
I'm not sure about the money part of this. If we were to pay Hurley 12 mil does that mean we probably will have less NIL money to play with? Lets say we were gonna hire Drew at 8 mil per year and he'd have 5 mil in NIL to use. Would hiring Hurley mean that we'd pay him 12 and he would have 1 Mil for NIL? Or are those paid from two different pots?

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm not sure about the money part of this. If we were to pay Hurley 12 mil does that mean we probably will have less NIL money to play with? Lets say we were gonna hire Drew at 8 mil per year and he'd have 5 mil in NIL to use. Would hiring Hurley mean that we'd pay him 12 and he would have 1 Mil for NIL? Or are those paid from two different pots?
No, but Mitch better be on a plane to UCONN as we speak. Don’t let him say no.

Craft said he would single handily match what arky is giving cal. I’m not worried ab NIL regardless of coaches salary

Money is not the problem, the crafts have enough to sustain the program single handedly for the rest of there life’s.

Craft said he would single handily match what arky is giving cal. I’m not worried ab NIL regardless of coaches salary

Just saying. If I was a billionaire I would 100% five at least 5-10 mil a year for my love of UK basketball. Money well soent

Reactions: MbergCat
What will the offer to Hurley actually be?
9.5 mil would make him the highest paid CBB coach.
How much does Kirby make?
I don't believe the reports of an 11-12 mil/yr offer.

All the national press is saying zero chance that Hurley leaves for Kentucky and that might be true. Do they know something that everyone else doesn’t know? Or are they just terrified that he might choose Kentucky?

Reactions: MbergCat
All the national press is saying zero chance that Hurley leaves for Kentucky and that might be true. Do they know something that everyone else doesn’t know? Or are they just terrified that he might choose Kentucky?
Bingo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT