ADVERTISEMENT

Why does someone unexpected always play out of their mind vs. UK?

Maybe it has something to do with spectator defense a couple of guys played against him.

Reactions: kat57
Admiral played good against us last game. I expected him to show up.

it's unexpected to score like 15 points in 3 minutes without missing a shot, when you're team is trailing and is about to get blown out

I know he's a good player but he does not do normally what he's doing. He alone put UT in the game

I know he's a good player but he does not do normally what he's doing. He alone put UT in the game

Yep but up to us to stop him. Not one of his threes did anyone get a hand in his face. Knox stood flat footed and held up hoa hand. SKJ stayed back on the lane to long then compounded by jumping into him and fouling him.

Well when he has put 2 fouls on our players and they are on bench it was expected for him to go off.

Which Alabama player played out of his mind yesterday? Which Georgia player played out of his mind Thursday?

He’s a averaging 16 and 7.5 against us this year. Not really unexpected

Scofield is a damn good player. Inside/Outside and so far we dont have an answer for him. Him and Williams are their 2 best players. Some one playing out of thier mind would be some one you do not count on. Scofield is not one of them..Cal told the team to get on him..

Didn’t one of your guys hit 7 straight threes yesterday? When great players make runs it’s not luck. Your guy earned it yesterday. Schofield earning it today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT