ADVERTISEMENT

Why did some fans get mad when Bamba & TraeYoung decided to go elsewhere.

Well glad you asked. We had to put down my best cock. We called him mr McNuggets. Unfortunately, his fightin days are over. He's going from stable to table. When you eat chicken tonight please say a prayer for mr McNuggets
who is the most underrated fighting cock with the last name nuggets in your opinion?

who is the most underrated fighting cock with the last name nuggets in your opinion?
Lol that's a good question, I've handled a lot of cocks in my days and mr McNuggets was the biggest cock I ever had my hands on.

I have seen some fans post negative things which to me is not even necessary.Those young men have a right to choose where they would like to attend college. But when they don't pick Kentucky it's oh we didn't need him anyway or so and so is better then him. Let it go move on Kentucky will still get their fair share of 5 star recruits regardless.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Cindog28
I'm sure it's been said already but I don't think anyone cares where a kid goes. Sure we want him here, but if not, oh well.

Problem is when it takes SO long, and coaches and teams make pieces move around (Humphries and Bam) to make room and show him that what he was concerned about (competition) is not an issue anymore and he STILL stiffs us. Had he made his decision before the NBA deadline, maybe Cal could have convinced Bam to stay. Instead, the kids have to make a deadline and Bam goes for it and gets an agent while we keep waiting for Bamba, blue balled the entire process only to be shunned by a nobody because he's "friends" with the coach. Like he's anymore a friend with Shaka who was his coach for a little bit compared to kids he's made friends with for YEARS playing AAU ball.

I don't wish him any ill will and will enjoy watching him play, but it's sh!tty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT