ADVERTISEMENT

Who you watching at Noon tomorrow?

It's the UL game so I'll watch that one first. I'm not happy about it though.

Wife and I are planning to go to our nearby BWW. My primary focus is the FB game. I’ll make sure they have one of their smaller screens on for the BB game, and I can keep tabs on that game with my phone anyway.

If I watch any sporting event it will be kstate vs. Bama.

If I watch UK basketball ill have to make it a drinking game and the football game won't have enough things happen to get me a buzz most likely so will probably just keep up with both on my phone.

Reactions: BBNFORLIFE
Football. Will record the BB game. Wish they would not show the BB score during the FB game.

I honestly had no idea what time the basketball game was and def did not know they were at the same time. Thanks Cal..

Not even close. Will watch the bowl game even with all of our opt outs. Will record the bball game and then will check here and twitter to see if its worth watching. I'm not overly optimistic.

I honestly had no idea what time the basketball game was and def did not know they were at the same time. Thanks Cal..

Not even close. Will watch the bowl game even with all of our opt outs. Will record the bball game and then will check here and twitter to see if its worth watching. I'm not overly optimistic.
Cal had nothing to do with the time schedule for the game. Football game time for the bowl is an inconvenience that was a by-product of accepting the Music City Bowl. No one’s fault!

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
Cal had nothing to do with the time schedule for the game. Football game time for the bowl is an inconvenience that was a by-product of accepting the Music City Bowl. No one’s fault!
I didn't say he did. I'm talking about lack of interest in the bball game because of Cal.

Who knew hoops were playing too? Pretty dumb to schedule on top of football.

Music Freaking City

I wouldn't do differently if the other sport were #1 vs #2

Maybe I will watch dvr of the other game late tomorrow night if Georgia-Ohio bore me

Reactions: Girthang
I didn't say he did. I'm talking about lack of interest in the bball game because of Cal.
My bad. Thought you were since you seemed to be thanking him for both games starting at the same time. Sorry. Cats win both games tomorrow. Trying to stay positive.

Reactions: UNIVKY
Basketball. Then check out the bowl game. This matchup will be like watching paint dry and without Levis and CRod, I'm not sure we will score.

Remember how bad we looked against South Carolina without Levis? Now imagine a much better defense without Levis and CRod.

A5s9C42CYAAW0N9.jpg

What did you just ask me?

Reactions: Nuke99m and JHB4UK
Both but will start with Basketball got to watch the train wreck that is CCC! He loses tomorrow his seat gets red hot.

My bad. Thought you were since you seemed to be thanking him for both games starting at the same time. Sorry. Cats win both games tomorrow. Trying to stay positive.
I wish i could.....His reluctance to change his offense, mix up defenses, etc.....which so many national people are now commenting on, has me pessimistic on the bball program. And that is disheartening.

I’ll be watching the bowl game. Even though it’s forecasted to be a snoozer at least I’ll see some decent coaching and effort. Two things sorely missing on the basketball team.
Ill be watching the Cats!

Go Big Blue!

Bowl game until halftime, then during that halftime our crew will watch the 1st half of the basketball game fast forwarding through the commercials and dead balls.

Then when the 2nd half of the bowl game starts back we will watch the rest of it then after watch the 2nd half of the basketball game.

Football is ALWAYS FIRST!!!! I also LOVE UK Basketball, but Cal is destroying it.

Reactions: Nuke99m
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT