ADVERTISEMENT

Who you watching at Noon tomorrow?

I’ll be at Nissan watching us win by two TDs! I’ll check score on bball but wouldn’t trade a basketball win for a first down at this point.

Reactions: BBNFORLIFE
I’d normally say football but the repeat opponent and the stars sitting out, I consider football season to have ended with the Louisville game/bowl announcement:

As of now, I lean toward the basketball game despite that being a total s-it show.

Football. I think they will give good effort and care about playing a good game.

I’m watching UK, they play Iowa!

It’s the annual UK vs Iowa Bowl Game.

What else would you want to watch?

Reactions: dvillecatfan
My son has a great set-up in his man cave. Will be watching both, probably basketball on the bigger screen. Hope springs eternal...

I wouldn’t give you a glass of water if you were stranded in the desert if you only have one TV and decide to watch UK/UofL. I’d respect you more if you just had the Sugar Bowl on. (I’ll be watching it on my iPad, FYI). I have a multiple television set-up.

Football First, flipping on commercials. UK has loaded recruiting class coming in bball and a good class in football. Glass will be more than half full with Makers tonight even if it is a lot of water and ice.. UK sports still relevant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT