ADVERTISEMENT

Who replaces Cal.

Nobody, Kentucky sells itself. If we can’t just put a chair on the court for recruits to soak up the goodness and win a title playing for the Jersey front then touch it

Bobby Luther from Possum Trot

inbred_know_it_all.jpg

Reactions: KopiKat
This topic comes up all the time and it’s stupid. There Is no one on the radar. There doesn’t need to be. End thread.
Agree with this. it's amazing how many people respond to the same thing every time it is posted. Man o man. Close this thread.

Now OP you got one dumb answer after another. Please don't post this topic ever again. Thanks in advance.

Detlef Schrempf
Love Det The Threat! Hated it when the Pacers traded him (for Alabama alum Derrick McKey).
Det was a hell of a player!
Also remember when the Cats knocked him and his Washington Huskies out of the Big Dance back in 1985. Joe B's swan song.

When he is gone? Just asking , I love cal and hope he stays for a long time this is just for curiosity sake. So if you get mad piss off in advance!!
Jesus Christ not another fire Cal thread or who will replace Cal, enough already. Can we just enjoy Cal now and then worry about his replacement when he decides to leave. Piss off to you pecker head.

-Tony Bennett
-Billy Donovan
-Chris Mack
-Shaka Smart
-Ed Cooley
-Tommy Amaker
-Andy Enfield
-Eric Musselman
-Quin Snyder
-John Becker

I hope Cal is here 10 more years but I'll give you a real answer in case he isn't. Right now 2 guys are clear cut for me at the top. one is obviously Donovan if he came back to college we've seen him win and win at huge clips. The other guy I always get bashed for but i stand by it Tony Bennett. Bennett is considered the best mind in college basketball and the next guy NBA gm's are looking to pluck because they see him as Brad Stevens type mind. I think at UK he'd get better players and that offense wouldn't look like what it does at UVA. Would he be playing like Coach K or Roy Williams and just running and gunning all over the place with little defense no. But could he score in the 70's comfortably yes i think so.

Serious question, for everyone wanting donovan, just how many more times are we going to let him turn us down? I think he'd be a great replacement, but I just don't see him really wanting this job. Maybe the timing was always off but I'd be almost shocked if he ended up here now. Personally I'm hoping cal rights the dang ship and stays awhile longer

Someone has a high opinion of themselves lmfao. I guarantee 100 Percent of your potential recruits will spend 200 Percent of their efforts avoiding you. Cal started by teaching at basketball camps, to assistant, to head coach, to final 4, to nba, to Memphis to Kentucky. He is the hall of fame, so I am pretty sure he has this figured out. Instead of talking go work your way up ??? Or is just more fun to pretend? Cause what ever you are typing, division 1 coaches actually did. They did not get where they are at by posting some narcissistic comment on how great of a coach they could be oi how you motivate them.

Until then you just look a fool posting something like this. First do it, then have others judge you on your performance. Till then keep your mouth SHUT and your fingers off the keyboard. Perform and have others rate your performance. Not the other way around. Have a hard time seeing anthony davis take you seriously lmfao. Thank God you are not the coach of kentucky... we would be fighting Clarion for recruits.
You are a good laugh man! thanks for the comedy

I think you should meet @morgousky and tell him this to his face troll.

But he’s in Tennessee, if thats too far for you I’ll gladly stand in for him...

However, I’m thinking you are an Auburn troll...

Reactions: MbergCat
Me. I'll tell you why.

Because even though we'd suck, my guys would bleed for you. I'd have a couple of goons ready to come in and break legs if anyone rubbed it in, everyone in the conference would be scared of UK for real.

If someone didn't perform, they'd be on the bench. If no one played 200%, I'd play scrubs all game and laugh.

It would be a train wreck, but every single one of them would respect this program.

It would be an interesting 6 month run.
You got my vote man, sounds good to me.

Me. I'll tell you why.

Because even though we'd suck, my guys would bleed for you. I'd have a couple of goons ready to come in and break legs if anyone rubbed it in, everyone in the conference would be scared of UK for real.

If someone didn't perform, they'd be on the bench. If no one played 200%, I'd play scrubs all game and laugh.

It would be a train wreck, but every single one of them would respect this program.

It would be an interesting 6 month run.
Can I be your strength coach?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT