ADVERTISEMENT

Who replaces Cal.

Someone has a high opinion of themselves lmfao. I guarantee 100 Percent of your potential recruits will spend 200 Percent of their efforts avoiding you. Cal started by teaching at basketball camps, to assistant, to head coach, to final 4, to nba, to Memphis to Kentucky. He is the hall of fame, so I am pretty sure he has this figured out. Instead of talking go work your way up ??? Or is just more fun to pretend? Cause what ever you are typing, division 1 coaches actually did. They did not get where they are at by posting some narcissistic comment on how great of a coach they could be oi how you motivate them.

Until then you just look a fool posting something like this. First do it, then have others judge you on your performance. Till then keep your mouth SHUT and your fingers off the keyboard. Perform and have others rate your performance. Not the other way around. Have a hard time seeing anthony davis take you seriously lmfao. Thank God you are not the coach of kentucky... we would be fighting Clarion for recruits.
You are a good laugh man! thanks for the comedy
You actually taking the post seriously is the good laugh. You should stick to crayons and lollypops.

Reactions: KopiKat
From reading this board I thought the only option of replacing Cal is to go back to the BCG or Tubby years so I just assumed they will shut the program down after Cal leaves.

How in the world did Brad Stevens not make your list?

I would love to see that but if he ever leaves the Pros I think he would either go to IU or replace Coach K at Duke. He is a lifelong IU fan and loves Bobby Knight so he would probably look at either one as following in his steps. Either continue what K is doing or resurrect the IU program after Miller flames out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT