ADVERTISEMENT

Who replaces Cal.

Apr 3, 2014
When he is gone? Just asking , I love cal and hope he stays for a long time this is just for curiosity sake. So if you get mad piss off in advance!!

6a00d834518cc969e20133ef574f05970b-pi

Me. I'll tell you why.

Because even though we'd suck, my guys would bleed for you. I'd have a couple of goons ready to come in and break legs if anyone rubbed it in, everyone in the conference would be scared of UK for real.

If someone didn't perform, they'd be on the bench. If no one played 200%, I'd play scrubs all game and laugh.

It would be a train wreck, but every single one of them would respect this program.

It would be an interesting 6 month run.

Me. I'll tell you why.

Because even though we'd suck, my guys would bleed for you. I'd have a couple of goons ready to come in and break legs if anyone rubbed it in, everyone in the conference would be scared of UK for real.

If someone didn't perform, they'd be on the bench. If no one played 200%, I'd play scrubs all game and laugh.

It would be a train wreck, but every single one of them would respect this program.

It would be an interesting 6 month run.

I suggest making one lucky caller from the call in show an assistant coach for a week.. hell, let them coach the game! Also, make sure to start Richie.

It all depends on who stays and who goes to the draft. Who do you guys think will go pro?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT